Wearing a harness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riley here!

My mommy bought be a harness... she didnt make me wear it yet because today is my first day with her! She also mentioned rabbit hopping! What ever that is, i am NERVOUS!;)

magic here!

I have a harness. I don't like when my mommy puts in on me but once it's on it's ok. I do rabbit hopping and it's really fun! You bunnies should like it. I like to hop over the fences and show the girlies what's in me. hehe. Sometimes i even get to come off the harness to jump on my jumps...! Also my harness is red...which, sure i look good in, but it's for girls! My black one is in the harness repair shop, you know, where they repair all the neigh's (horse's) harness that they wear on their bodies. hehe.

Oh...if you bunnies wear ur harnesses i will give yous apple piy that my mommy's cooking wight now! yippeee!

If you bunnies/mommys/or daddys have any questions about rabbit hopping ask me or Mikoli's bunny Ollie. We're very good. hehe!

"Magic! What are you doing!? Get off the computer! It's time for bed!" (EMILY)

I gots to go guys' my mommys spotted me! AHHH!

Lov, Magic!

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
magic here!

I have a harness. I don't like when my mommy puts in on me but once it's on it's ok. I do rabbit hopping and it's really fun! You bunnies should like it. I like to hop over the fences and show the girlies what's in me. hehe. Sometimes i even get to come off the harness to jump on my jumps...! Also my harness is red...which, sure i look good in, but it's for girls! My black one is in the harness repair shop, you know, where they repair all the neigh's (horse's) harness that they wear on their bodies. hehe.

Oh...if you bunnies wear ur harnesses i will give yous apple piy that my mommy's cooking wight now! yippeee!

If you bunnies/mommys/or daddys have any questions about rabbit hopping ask me or Mikoli's bunny Ollie. We're very good. hehe!

"Magic! What are you doing!? Get off the computer! It's time for bed!" (EMILY)

I gots to go guys' my mommys spotted me! AHHH!

Lov, Magic!

APPLE PIE!! Loookie at us me and Prince are wearing ours!!!Can we please have some appley piey??:p

Yeah, I gawsta wear me ah harness! I hate it!....I trie too chooo id-up! bhut mawm gawst'd me a new, and bigger one.....She said she dont like me runin' under the deck and stuff! Well she just duznt even have a clew that ima explorin'!!!! Silly woman....ima bite her!! (hehe ima visious...mum says im still "intact" 'er whatever)

CJ -

My mommy says that when I get my harness on I can have apple and can go walkies outside so I dont mind it so much. My mommy dosent get me to wear a harness when I do "bunny hopping" inside either, she just stands over one side and hold a treat out for me and I hop over and get the treat :) silly hoomans make it too easy for us sometimes, dosent they? :p

I just started hopping 20" height and 5" long on the harness butt mommy said that when we go inside ta do the hops i can go free hopping. Yay me!!
This is my old harnes thing, I didnt like it very much so now I wear the parrot harness that I like alot!

Casper-008.jpg

Luv-bunniz wrote:
CJ -

My mommy says that when I get my harness on I can have apple and can go walkies outside so I dont mind it so much. My mommy dosent get me to wear a harness when I do "bunny hopping" inside either, she just stands over one side and hold a treat out for me and I hop over and get the treat :) silly hoomans make it too easy for us sometimes, dosent they? :p

I just started hopping 20" height and 5" long on the harness butt mommy said that when we go inside ta do the hops i can go free hopping. Yay me!!
This is my old harnes thing, I didnt like it very much so now I wear the parrot harness that I like alot!
Duz' yoo guysh meen yoo downt giit tah run free around dah howse ALL DAH TIME??? Shee, mahmz new tah all dish "howse bunny" ting, ahnd yoo shuld shee how qwickleyz she'sa gawsted ohn dish here 'puter whenz I'z bean turnen' 6 mnths!! LOL, shilly mahmmy, she'd never knewed I'z be such a pawful!!:bunnydance:

I gotz free run of da house! 'part from at nite when my mommy really meanie then and I have to go in my litle cage :( i am a paw ful but we gotsa do sumfing to keep mommas buzy hasnt we? ;) otherwise they complain theyz board and have nufin to do an' try nd cuddl meh when i dnt want to!!

*bunneh kisses*

Yeah!! Fur sher, mahmmy's alweyz tryinz too cuddlez wif mee ahnd I BITES HERR!!! hehehe....Shee sayz "Raine give me kissy-kissy" ahnd espects mee too giiv herr bunny kissies...Soo I paw herr fasce az a warnin' ahnd if shee doo it 'gain..I BITE HERR! Att nite time iz'b sleepin' wis dah dum "woofs" (dogs) inn duh porch...dats where my'z bigg bunne'z howse be....it bee onlie too flowers..uhh, flores? I cahnt spellz, hehe.

But gess wat everybunny?!? Iz gawt tah bee outside tooday wis-owet myne harness, cuz deh neighbor'z woofs be gone wis dehm ona campin' trip!! Sew dayz cahnt chases mee!!!

n21707159_35139809_9033.jpg

Do we look like we hate them? Harnesses mean going outside. I (Martin) don't particularly mind them, but I hate being picked up to have it put on me. Lulu hates having it put on too, but after it's on, it's not too bad. Momma's got us a new leash that lets us go really far now too, so it'll be super fun.

Sky:I wear a harness and walk on leash all the time. I do not mind it until I see a girl in the cage on the other side of the yard, mom doesn't let me go though:(

Ace:I hate harness, they are tight, itchy, and always smell like my son, Sky. I hate the smell of other boys!

Hey, don't bite the hand that feeds you. be nice to yor mommy. but i hate the harness thing. it is way cummfeer then a leash but i can't growm myself outside wif the harness on. i know its fo safty but me no like it! harness aways gets in the way. :Xbut i sure wuv my mommy! :inlove:

[align=center]fwom [/align]
[align=center]Holly:bunnydance:[/align]

Coconut wrote:
Does anyone else have to wear a harness? My human mommy makes me wear one sometimes and I HATE them. They go around my neck and my body, and sometimes I get my feet through the wrong place and get tangled. And they keep me from going wherever I want to go.

My mommy said I'm going to do something called 'rabbit hopping' when I am older. At first it sounded fun to do something called 'rabbit hopping'. But mommy says I am going to have to wear a harness, so now I don't want to do it.

Does anyone else ever have to wear a harness or walk on a leash? Do you like wearing a harness or walking on a leash?

Mom puts me on a harness as well, I'm okay once it gets on (and off!) but getting it on is the hard part, mom always wants me to put this leg here, and that paw there......hmph!

But, I don't mind once I get a hold of that sweet, yummy grass :hearts:

Batty

edited to put a picture, silly me forgetting to put one there:p!

I I only hav to wear mine went mommy hav to carry me. I only let her carry me with it on but I want pie. I luv pie.

Emily says: I never have to wear one and can run around the yard freely. This is because I am so well behaved and have no problem with being grabbed.

Old man Blacky has been doing it this way for years, he must know. Some buns, like Salem or Angel still try and test whether they can escape...thats how they end up behind the fence with limited space.

Even scared chicken Moses does not run off...I hope those 2 will learn it.

Toula: My owner is gonna buy me one but I'm ot too sure what its supose to be for.. It means i get to go outside and run freely but It also means I'm allowed outside but on a le.. le.. leash.?

Lou: My owner thinks that im gonna be good on the leash but might be a bit slow. I think it gonna be itchy!! miite be too big for Toula and I at the moment cuz we're tiny lil things =]

OH, for sure, I put an end to the harness quickly. My mommy tried for 2 weeks to put it on, hahahahaha! Then she got her family to try, and they got it on finally, but I escaped. I am like Houdini! So, no harness for me. It means I don't get to go outside, but I'm a house bunny, so I don't mind.

Mommy bought us a harrness and lead !!

Toula: I looooooooooove my harness !!!!!!!!! I can go outside and run everywhere ( nearly ) ITS SOOOO MUCH FUN !! I even met a bat no wait chat no cat? yea thats it !! Mommy wasnt very happy with the cat, it tried to go close to me but i stood up high and gave the cat an evil stare I shooo-d it away !! Or maybe mommy did?! She even held me when the kitty came near. Mom got nagry at the cat!! grrr me too!!

anyways I dnt know why lil grumpy Lou donsnt like the harness.....

Lou: Thoose things annoy me!! its always touching my fur sometimes the clip pulls my hair when i move ( oooh maybe thats why mommy says to stay still, I'll listen to her ? nah.. ) But i like wearing the leash cuz i cn go down to the park and eat even more grass than at home !!

Thats it for now love Toula and Lou
x

Latest posts

Back