We need to organize a bunny get together/ BBQ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yumm, cookies! :D

Anything else anyone needs me to bring? Have lots and lots of veggies and made a quick bowl fo ranch dip.

See you all tomorrow!

I was bringing potato chips and cheezies. :) I'm not sure how much I'll be able to carry. Anybody bringing juice or pop?

Dawn, your potato salad sounds delightful!) I still may be able to do tzatziki, but not looking good.

I'm painting my spare room, and it's not going very well, LOL!! Don't have a roommate for August yet. :nerves1 , (The jerk that I was holding it for backed out).

Rosanna can't make it, been waiting to hear from April and then realized I hadn't emailed her! (oops!!)

Still not sure how I'm getting there. I usually walk to the Skytrain but its a bit of a hike to get there. Hard with a carrier. But there's a community bus I think that goes right to the main street station, I'll have to check into that.

Can we touch base tomorrow? I'd better charge my cellphone. Wherever it is. (LOL! I never use it).

sas

Aw too bad! I won't be around this weekend. I am going to be away on holidays but if you have to reschedule I will be around after the 11th... :p

My brother-in-law is getting married on September 5th, so we're going down early to help with the preparations. We're leaving this Thursday and will be driving back on Labour day.

My room mates are going to look after my bunnies for me. That is one thing I am going to miss when Ryan and I venture out on our own, live in bunny-sitters.

We're going to Red-Deer, but hopefully we'll find a day that we can take a visit to Edmonton and meet up with some RO'ers. But we won't know if that is possible until we get there.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back