We loves the bunnysitter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaK

Reaction score
Gunston here.

Today the bunnysitter came to exercise the goggy (the barky thing). The bunnysitter comes twice a week because mom has some big project at work, and daddy is still deployed (I still haven't met daddy, I hope he likes me :pray: ) so mommy needs some extra help.
ANYWAY... today I was looking super cute, and the bunnysitter gave me a banana chip :biggrin: AND mommy gave me a piece of carrot this morning :p

I is a happy bunny.

It doesn't sound like you like your doggy step-brother very much. Some can be very nice. And because of him or her, the sitter came & you got a treat. So in a way, the treat was because of Doggy. I know they make noise, but they can't help it.

The goggy (step-sister) is just big and loud. But she knows better than bother us, but when she gets excited she runs past our home really fast and its scarwy because she is so big.
(and she eats my bananas too... just ask mommy what happened to the whole big bag I had :( ripped to shreds and all the banana yumminess STOLEN by goggy!!!!!!!!!!)

Back