We Leave Tomorrow For A a Week

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agnesthelion

Reaction score
Not much to say other that I'm FULL of anxiety about leaving Agnes. I'm excited to see my father in law and go on vacation but just nervous for everything else.

Wish us luck and I'll chat with everyone when we get back!

I don't want to leave her!

17051_151222_590000000.jpg

aw, don't worry she will be just fine! Go and enjoy your vacation. She might miss you, but you're not going to be gone that long, right? I'm the same way. Sometimes you just have to relax so you can come back and be an even better bunny mommy. =)

Lisa Agnes is adorable.

Who's taking care of her?

I've had to hire a Bunny sitter to come in twice a day a couple of times now, boy it's very nerve racking. Mine is very good as she is a Vet Tech andshe had rabbits years ago too.

Ideally I'd love to hire someine to stay with them but that's not an option. Trust me I did text her a few times to make sure they were ok. She also deals with my Vet so if needed should take them there for me.

Have a great vacation.

Susan:)

Thanks ladies :)

My 13 year old neighbor girl is taking care of Agnes. She is our babysitter for our son, we are friends with her family, she lives right across the street, she is a responsible and great young lady. Shes gonna stop by twice a day and Agnes somewhat knows her (although she still acts scared of her :() so I'm sure it will be fine but I still willl worry......

We are going to northern Idaho, not too far from the Canadian border actually!, to stay with my husbands dad for a week. They live in the mountains, it's gorgeous there.

awww, I know how you feel - Its so hard to leave - I was gone for a week this summer and was so worried - I had my grown up kids look after Sullen and Landy and was always calling to see if they are okay - when I got back the bunnies had used my bed for a litter box but were both fine - so I was very happy and thankful. Your Agnes is a lovely lovely sweet little girl and she is one lucky bunny because she sure is loved and treasured by her mommy. Have a fun and relaxing vacation and I wish you both all the best. Oh by the way I love the fluff on her chest and back - oh she must be so nice to hold - she looks so beautiful and well groomed - a happy and content little girl - Well she`ll be very happy to see you when you come back.

Enjoy! Our son brings his 4 over and stays at our house if we are going anywhere. We are also babysitting larryng's Peanut starting tomorrow for 5 days and
Wendell is coming to us this week too!

Back