We Have Polish!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
I know this will get Carolyn's attention! We now have Polish in the barn!

My daughter and I went to register Belgian Hares today and little Matthew ended up coming home with a beautiful pair of two baby Polish! He has a beautiful little chocolate buck and a broken black doe out of Ron Russ's stock -- all for the amazing price of 50cents, and giving the breeder a baby out of the litter. Shelet Matthew have his pick of the litters (I never help him choose). Matthew has a selection of a number of breeds, but I these will be his favourites!

And the Hares were breathtaking! They are beautiful creatures and I'd like to get a red one someday (not an accepted variety for show, but beautiful!).

Pam

Let the Party BEGIN!!

CONGRATULATIONS, PAM!!!!!

The fact that youlike toown each breed so that you can learn about them shows just how dedicated and professional you are.

Two Babies!! YAY!! And A Chocolate One, To Boot!!

Oh Boy...the other rabbits in the barn have met their match!

I'm so excited!! This is a Great Day in Rabbit Nation!

Pam's got a Polish!!

-Carolyn

Tucker said: You've had the rest, it's about Time you get The Best.

I'll have to take the time to get some photos this weekend. The little doe is such a doll :)and the buck is a miniature Tucker. Matthew named them Todd and Teffani.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
I'll have to take the time to get some photos this weekend.? Thelittle doe is such a doll :)?and the buck is a miniature Tucker.?Matthew named them Todd and Teffani.

Pam

I'm So Happy for Matthew! You tell him that I absolutely love the name she picked. So strong for a Man, and so petite for a Lady.

You must take pictures for me, Pam. I remember that baby Polish face. So Sweet and Bright.

-Carolyn

very weird I never told me it posted, it never even let me know it sent so i hit send again and it posted one time with a pic one time w/o STRANGE!!!!

Been right behind ya, Gabby, cleaning up the mess. There were actually triple posts.

Buck Jones also has a soft spot for Polish. You should see him with Tucks.

Dusterzzzzzz!

What a beautiful Boy! I'm so glad you posted his picture.

-Carolyn

I assume you delete my multiple posts.. that was too freaky it posted several times but was giving me a hard time then when i tried to edit told me invalid request.? having a strange time with the board tonight

Yup, I did, Gab. Didn't think you'd want to be represented 3x over.

Let me know if it acts up again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Carolyn

P.S. Gab? Is Dusty grey or blue?

Carolyn wrote:
Been right behind ya, Gabby, cleaning up the mess. There were actually triple posts.

Buck Jones also has a soft spot for Polish. You should see him with Tucks.

Dusterzzzzzz!

What a beautiful Boy! I'm so glad you posted his picture.

-Carolyn

Is Dusty not the most handsome blue polish you have ever seen LOL course tucker is the most Handsome chocolate polish LOL Dusty is 6months old...... And too funny..

I don't know why on earth I waited nearly 6 years to get another polish

See the lil black and white boy in the bottom middle picture, the one with the hamster, he was my first polish, and what a love he was.

galleries.jpg

*laughs* Gabby, we're so out of sync - or in sync - tonight. I just posted to you in an edit above if Dusty was grey or blue.

The blue color really does look blue. It's a gorgeous fur.

I didn't realize you had another before Dusty, but I should've known!

Tucker used to be a Love before Fauna and Cali. Now I have to put a harness on him to catch him. :? *Note: Picture Above*

For the record, he seems to do a lot of bunny flops lately. Tucker was getting into trouble, Big Time tonight because he was into trying to dig out the cable tv wire. I squirted him...it distracted him for a bit, but he'd go back.

THEN Came FAUNA to the Rescue!!

My Girl stuck by me and chased his little tail all over this place. He didn't have Time to think about that wire any more.

I love my middle child: my first girl.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
*laughs* Gabby, we're so out of sync - or in sync - tonight. I just posted to you in an edit above if Dusty was grey or blue.

The blue color really does look blue. It's a gorgeous fur.

I didn't realize you had another before Dusty, but I should've known!

Tucker used to be a Love before Fauna and Cali. Now I have to put a harness on him to catch him. :? *Note: Picture Above*

For the record, he seems to do a lot of bunny flops lately. Tucker was getting into trouble, Big Time tonight because he was into trying to dig out the cable tv wire. I squirted him...it distracted him for a bit, but he'd go back.

THEN Came FAUNA to the Rescue!!

My Girl stuck by me and chased his little tail all over this place. He didn't have Time to think about that wire any more.

I love my middle child: my first girl.

-Carolyn
that's one reason i wanted another polish so much,because i did have my Chloe boy in the past. He was the first bunmy hubby got close to and (shh don't tell ) cried over when he went, it was extremely difficult as the poor boy had a degenerative spine, and became paralized...Hubby was in denial, I told him we couldn't leave him like that and hubby just wanted him to pass peacefully overnight... a very difficult time...He is remembered with extremely fond memories though.

Dearest Gabby,

I can completely relate. Such a little breed, with such a Tall personality.

Tucker has had such a huge impact on my life and my heart.

No doubt, knowing him has enriched my life and taught me so much.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Dearest Gabby,

I can completely relate. Such a little breed, with such a Tall personality.

Tucker has had such a huge impact on my life and my heart.

No doubt, knowing him has enriched my life and taught me so much.

-Carolyn
i love the lil fur balls, how could I not??LOL I got an idea, but I think I will wait till I move to complete the idea......

Latest posts

Back