We have decided...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BabyBunnies wrote:
MissBinky wrote:
I do think you'd make a good foster mom Becca. ;)

Thanks, I hope so! - If we do it will either be later in the year or next year because I want the new baby to settle in properly and hopefully neuter and spay Dippy and Fluff.

what about the baby(sorry to be a party pooper or what ever:?)? what ever sex s/he is, i'd do the opposite sexed bun. ie, if it's a boy, fix Fluffball first.

I am glad you made the decsion for your self and debated on here. When I first started talking about beeding this who bombarding thing came up. I think that it is good that we are all watching out for our bunnies and all the bunnies in the world. I just wnated you to now I am soooo glad you are thinking about fostering because you have the chance to really help somebunny!

Aly!:tongue

PS The comparision on you and me I think was very valid and a good point to bring up . But most of these people already talk to me about all this stuff!

PPS All those people that were "bombarding" I think it is a good thing. I am not trying to critisies you because I agree that it should be thaought over very well

PPPS I hope all this makes since

PPPPS WOW that is alot of PSs!:p

Okay, I have now made everyone argue amongst themselves :( - Last night I was watching Fluffball, she was happily binkying and having the time of her life. I do not want to bring pain, suffereing and maybe death onto such a sweet little girl.

I am putting everything on hold until I get the new baby bunny in 37 days. Then when he/she has settled in, I will then get Dippy neutered.

Then I can think of getting Fluffball spayed and having all their vaccinations done.

Then and only then I will think about fostering - to help a bunny be well enough for adopting.

Sorry that I made everyone argue :shock:
I think that is the best thing to do. Kudo's to you! :hug:

Latest posts

Back