WE GOT THE HOUUUSEEE..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yay! Moving house, always exciting. :p Well, I thought it was, when I was a little kid. That's cool they're cleaning it, too.

No, they are not cleaning it.
THEY ARE HIRING PRO'S.
Sorry, I hate this place with a passion, and this new house is so nice.

Especially the fact the house fee's are 800 dollars more then we're paying (.. yes, I secretly called him an idiot too) so it's a really nice classy house

But... we perfect. We had last and first months, and a big deposit. Our dog is trained, and only weighs 10 lbs. He doesn't even know he can bark. My mom has a secure income for life, and i'm quiet.
Whats his deeeeal. :mad:

I'm so flipping stupid.
I went to email him, because I saw he re-added the house on the website.
I emailed him with my email (before we used my moms) and asked him if the unit is still available.
... when I email from my Gmail it shows my full name, and my mom and i have the same last name.
Hahaha,
either way, he said it was still available. -.-

Brandy456 wrote:
But... we perfect. We had last and first months, and a big deposit. Our dog is trained, and only weighs 10 lbs. He doesn't even know he can bark. My mom has a secure income for life, and i'm quiet.
Whats his deeeeal. :mad:
Unfortunately hon you can't get in his mind and if he wasn't man enough to be truthful and tell you he wouldn't rent to you guys I doubt he is going to give you an honest reason. I'm sure you all will find an even better place and this will have been for the best. It's just hard to see that now.

Back