We Are Going Out To A Amish Farm!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lover_Of_Lopz

Reaction score
Tomorrow we are going out to a Amish farm! it will be so fun:D we are having a field trip their so lots of kids lol (we go their every week to get milk) but it will still be fun! their will be:cows(babies!!), horses(babies!),cats&kittens, dogs chicks and more:biggrin2:I will post lots of picks when we get back!

~Nicky:p

(they dont name thair cats so i name all like 30 of them lol i will try to get the little kittens if mama lets me find them:biggrin2:)

we almost kept a sick kitten once but it died before we got thair:cry1:

Ahh no way!! How sweet! I am fascinated with the Amish! I sorta want to become Amish but that would be hard!
There are some Amish people around here, and we bought our bunny shed from one Amish family who makes and sells them. I always see what their up to when I go by their house.

Takes lots and lots of pics!! (Of course none of them unless they don't mind.)

Its against their beliefs to have photos taken of them and they don't even have photos of themselves in their own homes.
They believe it makes them stand out...

Yah we will we leaving to go around lunch. I have lots of batteries ready so I will be taking lots and LOTS of picks(I never take picks of them unless they tell me it is ok)so their will be its of animal and barn picks lol

:biggrin2:Here they are!!!:biggrin2:

they have 100

acres
of land!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz521.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz522.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz526.jpg

2 day old calf..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz530.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz531.jpg

grumpy doggie...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz533.jpg

cute kitty...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz541.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz542.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz543.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz544.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz545.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz546.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz547.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz534.jpg

I really miss the Amish people. I really enjoyed watching them live their lives, it always looked so peaceful.

There are none here in AZ. It is really odd not driving and having to slow down and go around the buggies.

There was a fam like that around here... they lived in a normal house but had the breakers off.
The only form of modern life was a van, because you cant really have a buggie and horses in the city. =)
I talked to one of the teenage girls when I was letting my babysitted kids run in the park with her siblings..

Latest posts

Back