We are back again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny Mum

Reaction score
Hi i am just reintroducing myself. We are in Vitoria in Australia. We have had many dwarflop rabbits beforebut not for a while now. Theirnames wereThunder,Flo,Mia Bruce,Dory,Ruby,Princess and very briefly Lily. I am now introducing Fred and Ginger adorable little things. So friendly and showing that they are very intelligent LOL!! Although I have had a mental blank on a very important issue. At what age can Ginger get pregnant? as we were told we have i male 1 female. If someone coould get back to me on that i would be very happy.

Tricia (Bunny Mum)

Hey Tricia,

It's REALLY good to see you again :)

It's also lovely to hear that your life is full of bunnies again after some of the tragedies you've been through. Do we get to see pictures of Fred and Ginger?

How old are they now? Also, what breed are they? The smaller the breed the soon they need to be separated. Ideally, they need to be separated as soon as Fred's testicles descend, if not before.

I look forward to seeing you about again and hearing more about Fred and Ginger.

Take care

Tracy

Welcome back and welcome to Fred (Astaire?) and Ginger (Rogers?) just guessing.

I look forward to seeing pictures of them and hearing about your life as a bunny slave. Here is a link to posting photo's, just in case you need it.

How to Post Photo's

I look forward to seeing you around and hopefully reading a blog about them.

Dave

Latest posts

Back