Waz a ham?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmosMomma

Reaction score
my momma is getting dis ting called a "ham" tomorrowz. I fawt ham was hoomin foodz? but she sez itz a fuzzeh? seems berry suspishus to dis bun.

:whatever dat ham better not gitz any of MAH luvins.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
A Ham is a type of fuzzy. Our mommy really wants a ham but daddy says they can not be trusted (he really says that)....So no ham for us but you should tell us all about your ham...

My mommy just laughed really hard at that! She thinks Fraggles' and Muppet's dad is funny for saying that!
My mom and I would love to hear about your new fuzzy ham friend!

Dis is a ham...As you can see they stuffs there cheeks with all the veggies....You better be careful

14476_260239_240000000.jpg

But I don't wanna starve! I'll waste away to nuffin!

Momma not sure if da ham is comin cause her fwend is not answering her foneee :( and she is angry!

Poor kitty, you know he dusnt like to be humpd, Fraggles!

we have a hammy pet... or we did 'till mommy built him a bin cage and took him away from us 'cause she said Nala would jump on his bin and then jump out of the pen :( we might getted him back tho cuz she got us new pens that are really tall!

she got anofer ham too but hasn't gotted pics yet... that one's a girl like us. mommy says she might be preggers 'cause our boy hammy humped her at the pet store, but we don't kno what humping is so we's confuzed.

DSCF03622.jpg

I never thought about letting the buns and gerbils play together. I might just have to have a date. My gerbil boys are kind of old though (5 years old) so they will probably only play with Becky and Gary, much calmer and smaller than miss Sophie who might hurt them.

I'm always super careful about it, like if a bunn is in the hammy playpen, I'll shield their rear end the moment it looks like they're thinking about jumping out. I've heard of them killing a guinea pig with one mis-placed kick, so I'm sure the same could happen with a hammy or other small rodent.

(I used coroplast to make a smooth-sided playpen for the hammies so they can't climb out :D)

Back