Warren's Rabbitry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legacygirl

Reaction score
Hello my name is Rachel Warren. Myhusband and I own our rabbitry called Warren'sRabbitry. I grew up having many kind ofpets. I love animals and against animals abusing. Ieven used to be in 4-H. Since I started late, I continueshowing rabbits in open shows in Washington State. I was aARBA member for many years. The past rabbits I used to showwas Mini Rex, Rex, Mini Lop, Dutch and Himalayan. I bred mydutch and they successfully have healthy litter. Itook break for while and decided to show rabbits again. I gotmarried not too long ago. My husband and I will join ARBA ascouple. We are in process of breeding, raising mini rex,dutch, himalayan since I have experiences with those breeds.I love all rabbits, but I like small breeds best as they don't requireso much feeding, so much space and easy to carry.

My favorite memory in showing. My rabbit a black himalayandoe Angel was in show. Everyone clapped after the judging onhimi rabbit. Angel got startled and she jump off thetable. Lucky the table was not that high up. Sheactually almost darted out the door. I have to go after her. Sillyrabbit.

I had a castor mini rex MoJo and a broken red mini rexStanley. The day before the show, I let them run in theyard. Well bad mistake they got in a fight. Stanleybit off a chunk of Mojo's hair on his forehead and back.Stanley got black berry stain on his feet. So I could notcancel the show entry the last minutes. I took them the next day, theygot place fault for the fur and stain.

Hi there! Welcome to RO!!:wave:

I'd like to see a few pics of some of your herd:D

We have a few other breeders here too, you'll see them mainly in the Rabbitry section.

Have fun here!:bunnydance:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Back