WARNING

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetegocalderon

Reaction score
I highly advise everyone no to fall asleep with their bunny close to them. Otherwise you may wake up to the sound of "munch munch much" and "crunch crunch crunch." As you peer over to see what that sound is you may be horrified to discover that your little love muffin is eating chunks of hairout ofyour head. :mad::nonono::growl::pssd

(Just thought I'd share my little weekend experience.)

Eugh! Shame! :shock:

I remember when I was at my friends house and I was laying on the floor minding my own business, and her rabbit came running round me and sprayed me! And I got an eyefull :?Yuck!

So I suppose that could also happen if you was sleeping next to a bunnie lol.

When it comes to do's and don'ts here are some more don'ts

1. don't try to read the newspaper close to your bunny, they will rip it out of your hand and tear it in half before you can get it back

2. dont leave a glass of wine on the floor while watching a movie on the couch when your bunny is having free time - they are alcoholics

3. definitly dont ignore your bunny for even the slightest moment when they are demanding pets on the nose, you'll get scratched or she'll jump on top of your foot if your standing up so you cant walk and she'll start biting your sock

ilovetegocalderon wrote:

1. don't try to read the newspaper close to your bunny, they will rip it out of your hand and tear it in half before you can get it back

2. dont leave a glass of wine on the floor while watching a movie on the couch when your bunny is having free time - they are alcoholics

3. definitly dont ignore your bunny for even the slightest moment when they are demanding pets on the nose, you'll get scratched or she'll jump on top of your foot if your standing up so you cant walk and she'll start biting your sock
:biggrin:nicethread

ilovetegocalderon wrote:

:sunshine:lol

Lissa wrote:
Peanut butter? :shock: haha
Believe me... Peanut butter is NOT easy to get out of rabbit fur (especially Rex fur, water proof!!) It took forever to clean him and his whole head was covered in it... Not to mention that his head got stuck in the jar and we had to cut it open!! Dummy!!;)

ilovetegocalderon wrote:
I'm still shocked at this! I can just see a couple of bunnies swaggering in a crooked line towards their cages, schwearing that they ishn't god, shwear to drunk, offisher!

never leave your bunny, an eight yr old boy, and liquid soap in a room together:shock:...bad things happen to the bunny...or maybe sometimes the boy:?

Nadezhda wrote:
ilovetegocalderon wrote:
I'm still shocked at this! I can just see a couple of bunnies swaggering in a crooked line towards their cages, schwearing that they ishn't god, shwear to drunk, offisher!

LOL!! I couldn't believe it myself when i looked down and saw my little baby girl, Rice, sticking her head in the glass sipping on my wine! Then I could tell she was mad at me for taking it away!! I was heartbroken to find out my little girl is a crazy Drunk! :craziness hehehe

Back