(WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT) what a stupid...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know!!! i'm completely outraged on this. usually i just blank out when i get angry and block off any emotion for a while, but my house mates sure heard my anger...

I know it's not really realistic to stop hunting altogether so I wish anything hunted would be shot with a fatal shot. One shot that is it. I really do not like those traps, no matter the animal it is intended for.

Poor lil bunner :(

As a hunting enthusiast, I found that to be extremely disturbing and HIGHLY inhumane. A live trap, properly placed, would have done the same job without the suffering. Stress would be the only harm done until the animal is released or HUMANELY put down IF necessary.

Trapping IMO is an outdated and cruel practice that causes undue suffering and danger to non-target wildlife and domestics. It should be much more strictly controlled (imagine the uproar if it was banned-ohhhh boy).

:cry4: This is horrible. I don't like hunting, especially by using traps. Whoever did this is so cruel. RIP, poor bunny. :rip:

I have no idea what is in that link as i just will not go there...otherwise if i see something so disturbing it affects me in a way that i will not stop thinking about it..so i just will not look....but yeah just by the responses that tells me enough.

I don't like traps of any kind..traps are just cruel...

Latest posts

Back