Wanted To Share My Art Work,Tell Me What You Think!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow your balloon art is amazing, I love the heart centrepiece with the bride and groom, I'd love something like that at my wedding. In the future when we finally get round to planning the wedding lol! Would you maybe do one for me?

friendship and squared for you are my two favorites! the squared for you one is really really neat to me for some reason. i am not artsy so i cant describe why, but it makes me happy to look at

kirsterz09 wrote:
wow your balloon art is amazing, I love the heart centrepiece with the bride and groom, I'd love something like that at my wedding. In the future when we finally get round to planning the wedding lol! Would you maybe do one for me?

If the price is right, then I'm your lady...lol

fuzz16 wrote:
friendship and squared for you are my two favorites! the squared for you one is really really neat to me for some reason. i am not artsy so i cant describe why, but it makes me happy to look at
I'm glad they make you feel happy, it's nice having positive feedback about my work. THANK YOU :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back