WANTED: LARGE RABBIT HUTCH

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Looking for a large outdoor wooden rabbit hutchthat stands on four legs. Should look similar to the one in thepicture. Has to be big enough to fit two angora rabbits. Has to havestrong wire and latches so that no predator's can break in the hutch atnight. I'm in London/Ontario, so please contact me if your in thisarea. You can contact me at:[email protected] orpost a message below.Hope someone will get back to me on thissoon! Sincerely, Cassandra
:)

Where do ou live. And if you want one for 2 Angora rabbits you want one more like this:

Hutch%202.jpg

But witha pointed roof!

Looking for a large outdoor wooden rabbit hutchthat stands on twowide legs on each side. Should look similarto the one in the picture. Has to be big enough to fit two angorarabbits. Has to have strong wire and latches so that no predator's canbreak in the hutch at night. I'm in London/Ontario, so please contactme if your in this area. You can contact me at:[email protected] orpost a message below.Hope someone will get back to me on thissoon! Sincerely, Cassandra
:)

Latest posts

Back