Want a new hay dispenser

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMyRabbit0910

Reaction score
Today, I just received my bunny's new cage from amazon.com. It's a tad bit smaller than the last cage I had. I used to have a hay tunnel in my rabbit's last cage, but If I put it in his new one, he won't have enough space to move around. Does anybody know of any good, small hay dispensers..maybe one you can hang, or at least doesn't take up much space? Thanks for your help!

I was wandering around Wal Marts the other day looking for possible rabbit supplies. I was looking at everything and thinking outside of the box as far as untreated wood products that a bunnhy might like as a toy. One of the items I still need to purchase is a hay rack. Since flemishes get so big I was looking for something that would work as one and be safe yet bigger than the ones I have seen.

In the area where they sell kitchen items I came across some metal napkin holders, holders for jams or jelly. None of the items were the size I was looking for but I thought they would make great hay racks and they were very pretty. The metal had a nice design.

You could even zip tie one to the side of a cage

I folded a NIC grid piece in half and zip tied it to the cage with a piece of cardboard on the back.
You could even attach a tissue box to the side stuffed full.

Latest posts

Back