wanna chat with me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyslave

Reaction score
Does RO have set chat times? Iwouldn't mind chatting with some of my favorite RO members(Lissa,cheryl13, ambernbuns, m.e, angieluv, slavetoabunny,seniorcats,Laura, ayglnul13 and i am sure there are others,butthose are the ones off the top of my head)one ofthese weekends.

I'm only at my computer during the week from 8-5 CST. Let me know if something gets scheduled. ;)

Lissa wrote:
I'monly at my computer during the week from 8-5 CST. Let me knowif something gets scheduled. ;)
no computer at home?? how do you survive??*winkwink*

I am on a computer about 45 hours a week at work and then probably20-30 on the weekend! Can you say "computerjunkie"?? hehee

There is a very good reason why I don't have a computer at home. LOL

I'm online Fridayand Saturday nights from about 11pm-7am EST. I work third shift andhave access to a computer w/ high-speed internet :) Works out well forme ;)

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

m.e. wrote:
I'm online Friday and Saturdaynights from about 11pm-7am EST. I work third shift and have access to acomputer w/ high-speed internet :) Works out well for me ;)

WHOA! thats a tad late for me! just curious... how do youlike working 3rd shift?? i am a morning person so that wouldbe torture for me!

hehehe,im glad to see that im not the only onewho is addicted to my pc,sometimes im sure i can hear the pc calling myname *cheryl........cheryl........cheryl*

anyway chatting would be cool,but since im in australia would that meani would have to get up verrrrrry early in the morning lol.ohhhh but iwould make an extra effort to get up just to chat with you guys:)

m.e. wrote:
I'm online Friday and Saturdaynights from about 11pm-7am EST. I work third shift and have access to acomputer w/ high-speed internet :) Works out well for me ;)

hey, Friday nights are my favourite chat times, but there's never anybody around. Might just be you and me, M.E. ;)

What time is it in Australia?

(Good idea, Bunnyslave!)

Latest posts

Back