Walter got a new home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1357bunnylover

Reaction score
Last Saturday I decided to find Walter a home, he wasnt getting much time out if his hutch/chicken coop because it would stress Buckley out and i hadnt stroked Buckley since getting him, i decided it would be better for both buns to try and find him a good home, and I also got badly bitten by Buckley because I forgot to wash my hands after touching Walter.

I put Walter on a rabbit Facebook page that was for people who lived where i live and a woman who had been on the page for a few months and had a little black mini lop called Dude had just lost him due to old age. He was 11! I knew she was a great bunny mum as she always wrote stories about her bunny and showed pictures, she had fallen in love with Walter.

She asked me lots of questions and came and see him last Saturday, then fell in love and she took Walter that day, since then I have been getting updates with pictures everyday. He's now a little house bun who free roams and sleeps on the bed with mummy!
I'm soo happy he went to a great home! After only 3 days Buckley was back to himself completely and I was letting him free roam in the garden again and stroking and cuddling with him, so something good came out of something bad!

I haven't been on here in a few weeks so I thought it'd be best that I tell everyone :)

It sounds like Walter is happy in his new home. And that's great that Buckley is back to normal. I'm sure it's much less stressful for you too.

Back