Walmart has cheap straw mats!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up. I always look at the placemats when Im there to see if there are any natural ones.

They had two kinds- one was all natural willow (round) and the other was all natural straw (rectangular). Both are all natural with no strings etc and only 3.98! I got a bunch!

Thanks for the heads up, Haley, I actually need to get another one!:D Was this a Super Walmart or just a regular one? I have to go to Walmart this weekend:).

It was at a Super Walmart although I cant see them not having it at a regular one. It was down the aisle with the kitchen towels and placemats... search around in the placemats and you'll see some straw ones. The wicker one was dark brown and round and the straw was rectangular and light brown. Each had a tag that said 100% straw..

I always look in the summer, they seem to be seasonal for the most part. Bed Bath & Beyond sometimes has good ones as well.

I can tell just by looking at them and smelling them. If they have a waxy or shiny look at all they are treated- you can usually smell it as well..it should have no odor.

ilovetoeatchocolate wrote:
So if you are at your local Walmart and you see someone smelling one of those straw mats then you know it is a fellow bunny lover!!! LOL!

hehe Sounds like a redneck joke...

....if you're sniffing straw mats....

...you might be a Bunny Lover...

;)

:roflmao:Q: What do bunnylovers do in their spare time?

A: Sniff willow mats at Walmart

.........and what do other people do with them after we tear our noses off them and place them back on the shelf ..use them on their dinner tables :biggrin2:

Back