WALL-E

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
I'm watching it now....

....for about the sixth time.

IMO....Good flick!

IYO?.....Yes? No?

very well put together movie,great story,but i wonder if after seeing it a dozen times if anyone starts seeing the earths appearance even after 700 years...its happening now..sincerely james waller/carl sagen

YES YES YES YES FANTASTIC YES!

A silent movie about a robot, with virtually no human dialogue, that reduced me to tears.
Masterfully executed?
Yes!

I think it's a good film!
I remember though when it came out I went to see it in the cinema but we walked out after 5 minutes cause we thought it would be crap, but I watched it when my brother got it on DVD and it turned out to be good!

I LOVED IT! :D I've watched it at least 2 dozen times (in the past few months) and am still not sick of it! I love the little cockroach.

Have you watched the "extras" with "Presto" and "Burn-E"? I love Burn-E... It makes me hum "Ode to Joy" when I think of it. :D

kherrmann3 wrote:
I LOVED IT! :D I've watched it at least 2 dozen times (in the past few months) and am still not sick of it! I love the little cockroach.

Have you watched the "extras" with "Presto" and "Burn-E"? I love Burn-E... It makes me hum "Ode to Joy" when I think of it. :D
I have Presto in my Photobucket:ph34r2

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:

I have Presto in my Photobucket:ph34r2

That was brilliant.

I haven't seen it at all yet!....Jeremy my son said that it was good.

Wall E just reminds me of the way i call my bunny Wally...in a silly way i always call him wall-ee...so it sound's like wool-eee lol

I get the music from "Hello Dolly" stuck in my head, too! I just love movies that convey with pantomime. Some episodes of cartoons on TV have done it, too. I think there was an episode of Spongebob Squarepants where there were no spoken words (just subtitles). I find those extremely entertaining, though. :D

It got about 97% positive from the professional critics on rottentomatoes.com. That was even higher than "Ratatouille"!

Excellent movie especially for those who can understand its meanings.

"Up" got reviews about as good.

I'm not a big fan of animated films, but I did really like Wall-e.

BethM wrote:
I am still a kid (in my head), and love seeing cartoons. When I was in college (right after high school), I had a 3-hour break between classes, so I would go see kid's movies during that break. I'd be in the theatre, all alone, eating my PB&J by myself. :D I love cartoons! lol

kherrmann3 wrote:
BethM wrote:
I am still a kid (in my head), and love seeing cartoons. When I was in college (right after high school), I had a 3-hour break between classes, so I would go see kid's movies during that break. I'd be in the theatre, all alone, eating my PB&J by myself. :D I love cartoons! lol
I didn't even watch cartoons when I was a kid! They're just not my thing.
My husband and I went to see Wall-e in the theater, though, and it was great.

kherrmann3 wrote:
BethM wrote:
I am still a kid (in my head), and love seeing cartoons. :D I love cartoons! lol
Sounds like me

Back