Vote For The Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Sheesh, this website has almost 100 pet photos, and only one bunny! ('Teresa Mekare', a cute little Pebbles look-a-like dwarf!).

She's already in the lead (of course!). I almost voted for the donkeys... but hey, gotta support the bunnies! The world must know that they're a formidablepresence in the pet world!

(Maybe we'll end up with more rabbit-savvy vets and some decent rabbit supplies at pet stores out of the deal!)

Here's the link:

http://petboro.com/petcontest.aspx

I'm so in with the better vets and half decent rabbit stuff at pet stores! Believe me though, in a few years the world will be consumed withthe needs and wants of the buns ;).

I voted for the Pebbles look a like, although it wasthe cutest one there :D. Hehe. Although I'm not a huge fan of those kind of contests, I always feel very bad for the pets that come in last and those who don't win. What a slap in the face having another pet seem better then yours.

I'll keep checking to see who wins though! :)

Oh, I think most people know it's all about promotion.:) If you have a lot of friends or a lot of time on your hands, you can be very competitive. :lol:

But yeah, everybody thinks their bunny/cat/puppy/baby/teenager is THE cutest, and may be quite disappointed.

Reminds me... I should check on Dill's 'Rate Your Bunny' status. (And it's okay, I won't be crushed if he's a '4'). ;) (They always vote for lops, anyway).

sas

Ah yes, a wins still a win if you're 99% of the vote! Hehe

Aww, who'd give Dill a 4! I know, msst'10s'are the cute baby lop smoochies. Hmm, I should find this rate your bun.. give Dill a 10! :D

Pipp wrote:

But yeah, everybody thinks their bunny/cat/puppy/baby/teenager is THE cutest, and may be quite disappointed.

teenager...? lol. I guess you mean like beauty pagents and such, but I can just picture parents like, with pictures of teenagers talking about whose is cuter, lol.

Ah yes, I'm the cutest teenager of them all.. ;). LOL if my mom ever putme in a 'cute' contestI'd order her a shipment of prozac.. LOL kidding.

Hey Alicia, we're even!:lol: I didn't know you were an RO member! :biggrin

And don't worry, Teresa Mekare is going to smoke 'em! I cansee it now... 'Bunny Breaks All Records!' (Well, maybe!)

sas :Dand the gang of five :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I just joined. Someone told me about it and hadto come and see...I LOVE IT! So much info. So many people. Althoughthey have been telling me they are going to steal my buns.

Alicia and Ringo:runningrabbit:Samantha:bunnybutt:Connor:notlisteningTeresa:bunnydance:and the rest of the zoo crew plus3 vistors.

That so unfiar i got all excited and went toenter Sammy into this got all the way to the conditions and i cantapply becuase im in the UK :X

Jess_sully wrote:
I voted all right. She's leading by a long shot, huh?Everyone's else is probably like, what the heck? How does that bunnyhave sooo many votes!?
Scarey thing is last month my friends dogwas ahead by 1000 votes last day the second place cat beat my friendsby 300 votes.

Latest posts

Back