Vote for Lassen and Denali and maybe help The Rabbit Haven!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
osprey wrote:
There used to be, but they removed it :X

I think what was happening was that people were only voting for the first three pictures, because so many of the other ones had vote tallies of 0. We also noticed that as soon as the bunnies would gain a lead of 15 or 20 votes, miraculously the dog picture would gain 25 votes to get a little ahead of us. They might having been running a bunch of phony accounts, and only voting as many times as they needed to stay ahead. We are pretty sure that after you vote, the pictures come back sorted in order, with the most votes at the top. At least I hope so.
Hmmmm......why does this sound familiar?

I love rabbit haven = ) as soon as I found out about the contest-I started voting too = ) They took down the total number of votes though-I hope the doggie isn't still ahead = (

Thanks for the heads up! I just entered myself on behalf of The Rabbit Haven. This contest is only open to employees/volunteers for the organization, it is not open to the general public.

lilbitsmom wrote:
Osprey,

Not to change the subject, but I know of another contest that you can compete in through petfinder. Have you already seen it?

http://www.petfinder.com/petrescue

They are giving away $5,000 per month from January through June to one shelter per month. You can only enter once per day per person, but it's free and easy.

Doesn't hurt to try. I'm sure your shelter can use all the help it can get, just like Midwest!!!

Just a thought! Check it out.

lilbitsmom

I've been voting everyday for a few weeks now. I just wish there was some way to know how we are doing in the standings.

:yes:
Check out petsource.org photo contest today! There is a big ol' red border around Lassen and Denali's picture that says 'Winners"! They have not contacted me yet, but it looks like we won!

I called the people at petsource.org today to find out what I needed to do to claim my prize. They said that my information and The Rabbit Haven's information has been sent on to their Public Relations company and I should be hearing from them in a couple of days. It sounds like this is really going to happen!

As far as the prize goes, The Rabbit Haven should get a $1000 donation, and I should get a bunch of pet related stuff. It will most likely be dog and cat related stuff, so I'll end up donating it to a shelter or a rescue, since I only have buns and fish.

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :)

HOORAY FOR THE RABBIT HAVEN!!! Osprey you truly are a blessing to that place and to Marilyn and her babies. I hope they went to the best possible home and they have a wonderful life!!!!!

Tracy

I got email today from the PR people. They asked me for a little information about the bunnies in the picture, and I gave them the whole story of Marilyn and her rescue. I guess they'll do a press release or something based on the information.

Back