Vote for Lassen and Denali and maybe help The Rabbit Haven!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osprey

Reaction score
I entered a photo of Lassen and Denali into the PetSource.org Spring photo contest. If I win, The Rabbit Haven can win $1000. If you have time, hop on over to PetSource.org and vote for them.

http://petsource.org/Contest.aspx?contest_id={E48FE836-3F47-47EA-840E-2EA8520FD5E3}

I just voted and will make sure to vote once a day from here on out. Hopefully this will give my life some meaning once the zootoo competition ends.:biggrin2:

bump bump bump

ok former zootooers, it's time to do something fun and win money for these bunnies. No reviewing or flagging involved!

I'm on board. I bookmarked the page so I can vote every day.

Osprey,

Not to change the subject, but I know of another contest that you can compete in through petfinder. Have you already seen it?

www.petfinder.com/petrescue

They are giving away $5,000 per month from January through June to one shelter per month. You can only enter once per day per person, but it's free and easy.

Doesn't hurt to try. I'm sure your shelter can use all the help it can get, just like Midwest!!!

Just a thought! Check it out.

lilbitsmom

I'm always the last one to find these types of posts I swear. I registered and I'm in for the voting! They are ADORABLE in that picture!!!!!!

Tracy

Shasta and Lassen have been adopted. Marilyn is still with me, she got spayed this week so she is available for adoption. Denali is available, he should get neutered this week some time.

There used to be, but they removed it :X

I think what was happening was that people were only voting for the first three pictures, because so many of the other ones had vote tallies of 0. We also noticed that as soon as the bunnies would gain a lead of 15 or 20 votes, miraculously the dog picture would gain 25 votes to get a little ahead of us. They might having been running a bunch of phony accounts, and only voting as many times as they needed to stay ahead. We are pretty sure that after you vote, the pictures come back sorted in order, with the most votes at the top. At least I hope so.

Latest posts

Back