Volenteering with the Bunny Bunch.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
I recenly contacted Lisa* who we purchased Buddy from. I asked how old you had to be to volenteer because I was very interested. She replied to me today and said there was no age limit just as long as I was responsible. She assured them I was and told me i could start Febuary 2nd.
I am really excited because I am only 12 1/2. It is at a local petsmart in Huntington Beach from 11-3 pm. I am so glad i get to work with bunnies! If you are in this area come and visit me!

Hannah

*=Named changed for security purposes

Congrats...12? Why does your facebook say you're 19 then? Well I might see you around. I volunteered at the cat rescue inside that Petsmart lol. Still waiting for them to call me back though. Nevertheless I basically live there.

I thought you had to be 13 to register here...

Anyway, have fun! I know what you mean about the age limits. I had to wait until I was 16 to volunteer with LA Animal Services, and I absolutely love it... not to mention it made for a great college essay.

The having to be 13 to register on forums is because it's a common signing up form shared between most forum software(s?) I think. Even if you sign up to forums that actually require you to be 18, it often has the "you must be 13 or over" bit. I once pointed that out to a forum and they said it was too hard to change, they may have just not known how to anyway.

Congrats Hannah, have fun! I volunteered for the SPCA when I was younger and had lots of fun there, it was very rewarding.

Isn't it as long as your parents know you are on it then you can be under 13?

If not I was breaking the law for like 2 years, LOL!

Congrats Hannah, that's going to be SO fun. You lucky-ducky :biggrin2:.

YAY!! Congrats!! What kinds of things will you do there?

Like Phinnsmommysaid I think it's okay if 13 or younger as long as your parents know. Anyway, this is a family forum, so it doesn't seem to matter too much here. :)

Thanks everyone! I will be basically informing people about the bunnies and rabbits in general. People will be looking to adopt the rabbits and that is what the volenteers are for!

Well Hannah I will be seeing you then :p Second Chance got back to me and I started tonight :D I'll probably be there on Saturdays.

I got half a bag of Carefresh that Bunny Bunch could have too. I bought it for the rats but prefer using just the fleece blankets.

Latest posts

Back