visit to the vet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplepeacock

Reaction score
poor liffey.....he got castrated today. but he seems to be doing really good. when i went to pick him up he curled right up in my arms and just wanted to be held. now he wants to run around like a maniac but i won't let him so he gave up and is munching on some hay. i was so nervous all day about the surgury too. little buggar...he did great!:biggrin2:

I'm glad it went okay and that he is feeling good!

ha i responded asking how he was doing in the other post that you had, now i know he is all done,lol. Who did the surgery, which vet? glad it went well

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
ha i responded asking how he was doing in the other post that you had, now i know he is all done,lol. Who did the surgery, which vet? glad it went well
thank you so much for giving me the info for that vet. the place was great. i think the dr. was powers or powell. to tell you the truth i was so worried i can't remember...lol.... but he's eating and drinking and pooping so he's great.:biggrin2:

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:

Me too!

It's usually pretty easy for boys, but ya know - we still worry about our babies! Glad he's doing well :)

Latest posts

Back