Virginia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemon

Reaction score
I saw we did not have a post for Virginia so I am posting this post.

I raise Angoras.

Whoo, me! I'm from Virginia! :D

I raise English Lops on a very small scale outside VA's capital, Richmond.

Lemon, do you ever go to any of the Aylett shows? There's one coming up next month. :)

Holly

Revverress wrote:
Whoo, me! I'm from Virginia! :D

I raise English Lops on a very small scale outside VA's capital, Richmond.

Lemon, do you ever go to any of the Aylett shows? There's one coming up next month. :)

Holly
No I have never been to a rabbit show but i was in a goat show.

Hi,
Better late than never! LOL I'm in Northern Va. in Fairfax and I don't raise rabbits but I have two house bunnies - Mr. Shredder, a black and white dutch and Anabell who looks like a cinamon but I don't think she is as I read those are rare.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I have 3 buns I'm looking for homes for - two little girls and a little boy. They were born July 25 and they have been living free in my laundry room along with their mother (who was pregnant when I got her but I didn't know!) They are completely tame and crawl all over me when I go sit on the ground in there. They aren't pure bred but they are beautiful! The one girl and the boy are solid blue and the other girl is chocolate with little white toes on her left foot. I'll deliver!!! However, I would like the two little girls to stay together, if possible. Maybe the boy, if you just want one?? He is sooo big and fluffy and huggable! Let me know if you want one or two. Oh! I almost forgot! Welcome to rabbitsonliine!! LOL

Do know how big your bunnies will get, birdlover? I have a small room and I know I can't handle two 15lb buns running around it, lol.:bunnydance::bunnydance:

I can't say for sure BUT I have seen the dad and I have the mom and both are what I would call medium sized? They are bigger than my dutch rabbit but not huge either. The little boy is much bigger than the girls so I think they will be petite like girls should be! LOL BTW, I have pictures of them when they were younger on another forum. I'll look around and see if I can locate the thread and give it to you.

Here is the link. The pictures are at the bottom of the page (2). Don't get confused with the ones in the middle of the page when they are newborns. Little Boy Blue turned out to be a girl so I call her Blue Belle. She is a lighter blue than her brother. It's hard to see how brown Twinkle Toes is. These pics were about a month or more ago and my darker blue boy is MUCH bigger than the girls now.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=48844&forum_id=8&page=2

birdlover wrote:
Here is the link. The pictures are at the bottom of the page (2). Don't get confused with the ones in the middle of the page when they are newborns. Little Boy Blue turned out to be a girl so I call her Blue Belle. She is a lighter blue than her brother. It's hard to see how brown Twinkle Toes is. These pics were about a month or more ago and my darker blue boy is MUCH bigger than the girls now.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=48844&forum_id=8&page=2
They're really cute and I'd like to help them, but I'm afraid of how big they might get. :(

I also did some research on the cost of spaying/neutering in my area, and since I'm a full-time college student, I can have it done on my bun for free (huzzah!)!
Hey, could you PM me the info for the free neutering/spaying you found? I live not too far from you, and I have a handful of bunnies that need spayed. I'll probably be in college [hopefully starting next August!] by the time I've finally saved up enough to do them all. :panic:

Best of luck with your new bunny! Sounds like you've found a good match so far. Too bad you weren't looking for a bunny a month ago. I had friends with a litter of Jersey Woolies they were giving away for free! Oh well. :p

Holly

Just go to the Richmond SPCA. They do it for free, apparently, but I'd call first to make sure. But yeah, that's what their website says.

richmond here! if you're also a richmonder, i'm looking for a decent vet in the VCU area. i'm in oregon hill a block away from mamma zu's...trying to find a good vet within walking distance (under 2 miles). not urgent per se, but i just got annabelle and i'd like to get her checked out to make sure all is in fact well as i believe it is.

Hey, I'm in Richmond, too! As for vets, check on Bunspace.com and look up Church Hill. There's a vet there who's good with buns and she's listed on there.

I am looking for a female rabbit, under 8lbs baby for my other bunny Daisy. We just lost our girl Fluff and need a friend asap. We are in zip 22407, willing to travel 35 miles for her!

secuono wrote:
I am looking for a female rabbit, under 8lbs baby for my other bunny Daisy. We just lost our girl Fluff and need a friend asap. We are in zip 22407, willing to travel 35 miles for her!
Ok I'm totally confused. I thought you didn't have $$ to get Daisy a new cage? Then you have a post your trying to sell her with her tiny cage. Now your looking at getting Daisy a friend??? I would get a bigger cage first before you go shopping for a new bunny. JMO

Latest posts

Back