Vickies bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I havent been on for a few daysbecause I had my first college exam yesterday in psychology so I havebeen revising hard!

Vickie and Ryan have named their baby girl Caitlyn Rhiannon. The dayVickie came out of hospital she got a bad chest infection and so hasnot been well. This is why she hasnt been able to post on the board.

She has asked me to mention a strange thing one of the 6 week oldbabies did. He reared up, did a back flip twice and seemed to lose hisbalance. He has been alright since but Vickie is a bit worried incasehe wasnt just playing.

Oh and this is totally off the subject but I just had to share it withyou, Vickie has asked me to be Caitlyn's Godmother! Im so chuffed!

Siobhan xXx

QTbunnies wrote:
Hey everyone! I havent been on for a few days because I hadmy first college exam yesterday in psychology so I have been revisinghard!

Vickie and Ryan have named their baby girl Caitlyn Rhiannon. The dayVickie came out of hospital she got a bad chest infection and so hasnot been well. This is why she hasnt been able to post on the board.

She has asked me to mention a strange thing one of the 6 week oldbabies did. He reared up, did a back flip twice and seemed to lose hisbalance. He has been alright since but Vickie is a bit worried incasehe wasnt just playing.

Oh and this is totally off the subject but I just had to share it withyou, Vickie has asked me to be Caitlyn's Godmother! Im so chuffed!

Siobhan xXx

Congrats on the honor of being chosen as Caitlyn's Godmother! How exciting!

Hope Vickie is feeling better; please let her know we are all thinking about her.

Keep an eye on the baby. It's possible it was justplaying. I often see them stand up and stretch like that,lose their balance and fall backwards. Adult rabbits do italso.

Pam

Latest posts

Back