VickieNRyan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name Her "Cool Baby Bun" lol

babybunny.jpg

Hi Ryan,

I Love the name, Caitlyn! It's so feminine and you don't hear it everywhere. Very pretty name.

Caitlyn-Girl :dude: Welcome to the forum! *Just kidding* Nice to see you.

Give your Bride and Daisy a big hug from all of us, and don't forget to remember to tell them we love them.

-Carolyn

Michelle,

Your introduction, artwork, and welcome to Caitlyn was Awesome. :dude:

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Hey everyone!!!

We have decided :) we are going to call our little girl Caitlyn.

Ryan

That's such a pretty name -- congratulations on your new little bundleof joy! I send wishes of good sleep to you :) (Mykids never seemed to sleep).

Pam

pamnock wrote:
DaisyNBuster wrote:
Hey everyone!!!

We have decided :) we are going to call our little girl Caitlyn.

Ryan
?

That's such a pretty name -- congratulations on your new little bundleof joy!? I send wishes of good sleep to you :)? (My kids never seemedto sleep).

Pam

More than one person has told me that once you have kids, no matter howold they are, you still never sleep as soundly as you did B.C. (BeforeChildren).

-Carolyn

zzz

I was actually a very light sleeper BC but afterhaving triplets I can sleep through anything. Of course theslightest peep out of my kids wakes me butI think a tornadocould go past and I'd sleep through that.

LOL, yup 3 girls 3 1/2 yrs old. By theway I love the name Caitlyn, it is unique. I have fairlyunique names for my girls too. My parents went with fairlycommon names for all of their children other than me, LOL, and my DHand I decided we like the uncommon names. Does Caitlyn haveany middle names??

Charis Michelle Tyler (charis is pronounced car-is), Sasha Electra Storm, Tatiana Kiara Ariel

Latest posts

Back