vickie update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thought i'd let you know that Vickie and Ryan have been at hospital allnight. My mum phoned the hospital this afternoon. The contractionsstopped for an hour but started again! Its a long labour!

I'll put a post up on this topic when we hear more news and when I goto see them (when the baby finally comes!!) i'll take a photo with adigital camera and upload it.

Vickie will be so happy to read all your nice posts!

Siobhan xXx

Thanks So Much, QTBunnies.

I can't stop thinking about her. Poor Vic!! That's a lot of suffering to endure.

Oh, give her a big hug for me and you tell her that we can't wait 'til she's through this part. I miss her.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful reply. You're a Gem!

-Carolyn

HEY EVERYONE!

Ryan has just phoned and Vickie has had a baby girl, about 20 minutes ago!!

She weighs 5 1b 6 ounces! Exactly the same as her big sister Alyssa weighed!!

As far as I know she hasnt got a name yet but both mum and baby are fine!

Siobhan xXx

hey everyone, just letting you know i am home nowand Vickie is resting with the baby, thanks Shiv for updating everyone,she was in labour for about 27 hours !!! But like i say mum and babyare doing great, pictures will follow once i get some sleep:)and thank you all for your such nice comments :)

Our poor Vickie. Sounds like it was never-ending.

I'm so glad to hear that everything's fine. Our girl must be exhausted.I hope they keep her in the hospital long enough to catch her breath.

Ryan and Siobhan, you've been so thoughtful and kind to take the timeto keep us informed. It's wonderful to know that Vickie has peoplearound her as lovely as she is. Thank you so much.

Give Mom a big hug from me. Wish I could bring over a deep dish oflasagna. Forget about sending flowers, I always bring food after abirth.

-Carolyn

Congratlations on the new baby. New bunnies and a new baby. Life can't get much better.

Cristy

Aww, I am soooooooo late :?

Can I use the excuse Iam in Taiwan? yeah, Iam going go with that one *grin grin*

A HUGE CONGRATS to you and yours (all of em now..)

Cher

Do we have a name yet, Auntie?

:shock:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back