Vibrating?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pshepard

Reaction score
I've noticed that a few times a day my bunny will do this funny vibrating thing in her cage. Basically she just forces her hind legs to vibrate a few times and it makes her cage shake a little bit. Not sure if that means anything or not. Also, we're not 100% sure if she's a girl but we are 99% sure. I didn't know if a male bunny would do that for sexual reasons...

I've heard a thump a few times but this is different I think. When she does this her feet don't leave the ground at all. She vibrates her whole body. It lasts for a split second and she usually does it 3 or 4 times and then stops. Sometimes I'm in another room and I hear her cage rattling from doing whatever it is she's doing. It's pretty funny actually. I've googled it and looked for videos on youtube but I don't see anything regarding it. I watched a few thumping videos to see if I could find a bunny doing this vibrating thing and didn't find anything.

I've noticed my girl bunny doing sometghing similar. I first noticed it when she was in the litter box it looks like a shiver like she's scared or cold (but no reason for either) her ears even vibrate. She's around 4 months old.

I've also witnessed my" bun bun" Hop's doing the exact thing you've all described! It's definitely not thumping, no no no it's much different! ☺️ So did any of you ever get any real answers?!

Latest posts

Back