Very skittish bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stitch&flopsy

Reaction score
My bunny stitch is 4 almost 5 months old and he is very jumpy he used to be very brave and would hop under the cats and even lung at them but that was when he was the dominant one. Now that my other rabbit Flopsy is the dominant one he never leaves her side and is always on edge.

I have tried just sitting on the ground reading a book and they didn't come to me they just slept under the shelf. So now I am out of ideas. My other rabbit Flopsy isn't scared of anything she doesn't even care about the shop-vac. The weird thing about stitch is he doesn't mind being held but Flopsy like most rabbits doesn't like being held. So my question is how can I get him to warm up to me and be less jumpy?:/ :)

His age category leads me to believe that he may just have an incredible amount of energy. How old is Flopsy?

I would try having independent time with each of them and praising him when he's calm and confident around you.

Flopsy is actually a few days younger then he is. And when you say reward what do you mean? Cause I have tried giving him oats when he comes by me but he just eats the oat then runs.:)

Latest posts

Back