very sad news

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
We are going to have to find a new home forPristine. My new baby is keeping me way too busy and Pristineisnt' getting the love and attention that she deserves.:( This is so heartbreaking. I love her somuch. I just can't stand to see her so neglected. :(

sorry to hear but could perhaps a friend,neighbor or relative take her on that way you can keep in contact withher and make sure she gets everything she needs and deserves!

Update...we found someone local who is going totake Pristine in where she can have full run of the house.I'm so happy and so heartbroken at the same time. At leastwith her being so close I will be able to visit her. The guyhas had bunnies before and he really loves them. I wouldn'ttrust her with anyone but him. I think it will work outreally well. I'm so glad. He even said that we canhave her back if in the future things settle down at ourplace. In the meantime, this baby is keeping us sobusy.

Thats great news Lissa.

I know how heartbroken you must be to have to find her a home. Maybe this way at least you can visit her if shes close by.

I hope shes happy in her new home. It sounds like you found someone who will love her as much as you do :D

She deserves so much better than what we cangive her right now. I'm so happy that Ed is going to take herin. I'm also glad that I will be able to visit her whenever Iwant.

Lissa wrote:
Update...we found someone local who is going to takePristine in where she can have full run of the house. I'm sohappy and so heartbroken at the same time. At least with herbeing so close I will be able to visit her. The guy has hadbunnies before and he really loves them. I wouldn't trust herwith anyone but him. I think it will work out reallywell. I'm so glad. He even said that we can haveher back if in the future things settle down at our place. Inthe meantime, this baby is keeping us so busy.
Lissa, that sounds wonderful! You know, the first few months afterhaving a baby are the most hectic, but it does settle downeventually...so you never know; you might be in a position to takePristine back at a later date.

When I moved from NS to Ontario I couldn't take my dog right away; so Idecided to wait until I found a proper apartment and then send for her(my best friend graciously offered to take Misty inuntil Iwas settled). Well, I searched forover a month and couldn'tfind one place that allowed dogs, and I was devastated...even moresofor my son, who - at 5 - was having a hard time adjust to a new placeaway from all his friends. He missedhis dog dearly...but Ihad to call my friend in the end and tell her to find a good home forMisty, as I couldn't keep her. My friend told me not to worry...shewould keep Misty (even though shealready had two dogs of herown) and if I ever found a place down the roadthat accepteddogs, she would send her to me. A year and a half later my sister andher husband purchased a triplex and asked if I wouldwant tosupervise the place for them...living there as one of the tenants. Andguess what?Theyalso told me that if I agreed, Icould keep my dog there too! So I called my friend and Misty wasshipped up to us as soon as we were moved in.

Anyway, it sounds like Pristine is going to the perfect person, andit's great that you will be able to visit and play with her! And younever know, someday she might justmake her way back to you.:D

P.S. I hope mommyhood is treating you well...:)

Back