very sad and scary case here in the news

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
a 21 yr old college girl went missing afew weeks back. she only lived a few blocks from where iwork. we actually have a kid who works with us that was goodfriends with her. well we are located in centralillinois and they just confirmed a body found in miss. was that ofher. she had been found in a burnedbuilding. still havent found her car or know who did this toher. very sad. everyone send prayers outthis way to her poor family :pray:

OMG that is terrible, its so sad the type ofpeople out there is terrible, I know it can hit us harder when itsclose to us, i willpray for her family and friends

I am in IL too.. That's really sad.. I think i heard about her being missing.

Cristy

Good Lord, what horrible stories!

I certainly hope they catch the psychos!

-Carolyn

i hope so too. its weird because ithappend so close to home. ive probably seen thegirl in my work before as its on college campus. sooo verysad. the 3 rd day after she went missing some friends of hersposted up flyers in our store with her photo and asking if anyone hadseen her. :(

A friend of mine who is a member of my husbandsforum. Her son and this young girl her name is Olimida from anothercountry. He and her were dating. I do not know much more but waiting onher update.

I will post an update once I find out what had happened and going on.From what I know is that her son and this girl were out together andthen he walked her home. She told him that she was going out with herfriends. Her son was as sleep when she went missing.

So young and so tragic.

We have a case were an 18 year old girl was outcelebrating her birthday last weekend. Her groupgot into an argument with a driver. The driver tooka gun and shot into the group, striking the girl in the headkilling her, andspeed away.Days later, a 21 year old man turned himselfin. This happened not far from where I work.

Terrible News storys.Some drunk killed a womanwith his truck then went home an went to bed didnt call police oranybody can you imagine.right in my area.bluebird

Speaking of psychos, a mental patient escapedfrom the state hospital last night with aMACHETE! I have noidea how he got a machete and who gave it to him. Hawaii has to haveone of the worst prison/patient escapee records. It just seems likeevery three months, someone escapes.The mental institute isconveniently located across the street from my college, which is 15minutes away from my home. And with Halloween coming around, it'screepy. And also, the escapee is a short, Filipino man and manylandscapers here are Filipino and it's not common to see them withmachetes. Can you say "yikes"?!:shock:

They found out who this person is that killedher he had her credit cards on him also he had another persons creditcard as well who also was found dead not too long ago. They believethat he is a serial killer too. I am so glad that they found him so hecan serve justice.

Back