Very lucky rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fighting back the tears. How could anyone do something like that? Poor guy - I hate people. Selfish, creeps!

I hope whoever did that to him rots in H3ll .

:X

Oh my goodness! That poor little (well big) guy. :(At least that boy found him before the garbagetruck came. That is one lucky rabbit. And that's also cool how that boy actually called the RSPCA before going off to class, and not just leaving rabbit there. :)

And Dusty is such a good name for him too! He looks like a big, cuddly dust ball! And he sure is adorable! :D

How could someone do that to a rabbit? Or any living creautre? That'sjust horrible! I hope that personends up in Davey Jones' Locker!

:soapbox

Karlee

People are horrible!!! I do not understand the mentality of a person who could throw ANY living being away like garbage! :X

We rescued a kitten once, who had been tossed in the dumpster because she was injured. (Vet presumed She had been stepped on,her spine was injured, andshe was dragging her back end.) Robert heard faint little meows when he took out the garbage and he foundan8wk old kittenburried under a TON of tree limbs, and cuttings from the trees that were trimmed that day.

What sort of sick and twisted person would do that :X

Poor poor bunny, I just hope he gets spoilt for the rest of his life.

He deserves it :(

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

As much as I don't like to wish ill things to others (I believe in karma, to an extent), I think some people should be thrown away like that.

On a bright note, I think the picture is kind of funny. It wouldn't have been if the crusher came through, but can you imagine the shock of opening your trash bin to an adorable, big-eyed bunny? I'll take that over a raccoon any day!

That kitten story is making me cry. Who would throw away a poor little kitten when it is terribly injured. Right now I want to throw away the person who threw the kitten away. I'm still crying, about that. The poor bunny and kitten could have been dead if no one had found them. :bigtears:

Latest posts

Back