Ventura County Animal Shelter, California ASAP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envyme

Reaction score
I am orig from Ventura County- Camarillo specifically. I recently moved to Palm Desert but was browsing their website and noticed they have several bunnies for adoption. I am 99.9% sure this is a KILL SHELTER and they will euthanize animals. If I could take one or two in I would but I don't have the room. If anyone is interested in helping SAVE these buns please check out the website. I travel to Camarillo often & am planning a trip out there on the 1st of April. So, travel arrangements can be made.

http://portal.countyofventura.org/portal/page/portal/animalreg/otheranimals/

Many of them have been there since Feb or before and it worries me their time is running out :( They have pics up of many of them.

You can also reach by email at [email protected] or via snail mail at
600 Aviation Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010

(805) 388-4341

Thanks!!

XOXO

That would be sooo wonderful! If you need any additional info, help, or questions I'm here :)

i got two little bunnies lola and oscor from a kill shelter a week after i posted here because it made me feel so bad. I wanted to cry when i was walking through the shelter and you all know why. i felt bad cause i felt like i should have saved all fo the bunnies:(. I dont have any pics of lola and oscor yet but i will soon. i encourange everone to save a little bunny becase their all as sweet as all of the other ones! and lola and oscor both say hi oscor just go nuetered and lola just got spayed so now they will have an even longer life :)

c&c babies wrote:
i got two little bunnies lola and oscor from a kill shelter a week after i posted here because it made me feel so bad. I wanted to cry when i was walking through the shelter and you all know why. i felt bad cause i felt like i should have saved all fo the bunnies:(. I dont have any pics of lola and oscor yet but i will soon. i encourange everone to save a little bunny becase their all as sweet as all of the other ones! and lola and oscor both say hi oscor just go nuetered and lola just got spayed so now they will have an even longer life :)

Hey, so did you get the bunnies from the Ventura Shelter?

i do not know how to get pics onto this i am computer dumb
my brother has tried to teach me how to do all this computer stuff for a long time but its useless ill get him to get some pics on if he agrees to

Ohhh yeahh..happy dance!! You are so sweet to get two buns from them! Where do you currently live?

Thank you soo so much for helping these poor babies! Can't wait to see pics. What are their markings/color? Would love to hear how they are doing in their new home :)

XOXO

heres a pic of lola shes outside cause its spring shes very shy but shes warming up

and by the way i live in PA

ry%3D400

Oh wow, Lola is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for rescuing her ;):D

Btw, I heard before that rabbits can get sore hocks(back legs) from being on wire all the time (if she is). Maybe you could put a little mat or towel in there?:p

ha ha thanks i would post pics of oscor but he is afraid of the flash and then he would get even more scared i just need him to settle in because hes been through a lot :(

my cousins live in CA so i had a trip planned to go there anyway so i decided to rescue lola and oscor when i went out to see them and no my cousins did not get any bunnies i was trying to perswade them too but they didnt want to for what ever reason :(

Latest posts

Back