Venting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAK Rabbitry

Reaction score
So I have all those rabbit videos on youtube y'know? And I have that oen of my two dutch bunnies binkying int he bathroom...

And I can't stand it I keep getting all these comments from morons on my rabbit videos saying i'm abuse them because they are ''in a dark dank place''. Sorry, maybe its just that the lighting on my camera is bad. Did you think of that? No.

And hte bathroom binky one, some girl immediately starts telling me in this huge paragraph how I need to take care of my rabbits and all these problems I could have and to go to her website and learn about rabbit care. So I told her not to use my youtube comments as am eans of advertisement. And then everyone comments and tells me I'm an idiot.

Oh and i'm an animal abuser too apparently.

I also have a video of Erron holding a baby dutch in his hands andthe baby is a runt and Erron's hands are so big, all you can see is the baby's head. And he's just chillin' there quite content and everyone is telling me ''omg the poor rabbit, look at him, he can't move, he's being strangled, and he's not actually tame, he's just in shock!''.

So i'm considering disabling comments for all my videos because this is just ridiculous.

Anyone want to confirm I'm not a rabbit abuser? Or perhaps that I am and I dont' know wtf i'm dealing with here?

-JAK

*STRESS*

people can be their own worst enemy. i watched the vid of them blinking. they look very happy. its just people trying to ack smart. im sure there are bunnies who dont get they love they get from you. im sure there's bunnies out there who spend all day in a cage.

Ugh, I know.. people are so quick to think the worst and assume the person is doing something terrible, it's just plain stupid. People like that usually look for things to comment about that makes the person feel like they've done something wrong, it's just ridiculous!

Don't worry, people just need to get a life and stop worrying about things that aren't there...

I'll testify that you aren't an animal abuser, knowing them they'll probably flip that and make it seem like I'm evil or something ridiculous. :rollseyes

They really need to stop wasting their time and focus on more important things. Silly people.

I haven't seen your videos, but can tell you that one thing I've noticed with YouTube is all the odd/nasty/uneducated/unnecessary/(sometimes)hateful comments that get posted by viewers. There's tons of nice comments as well, but they are often overshadowed by the ones from people who seem to simply enjoy attacking others. And yes, many are also comments posted by those who jump to conclusions. If ever I were to post a video on YouTube, I'd definitely not have comments allowed...it just leaves yourself wide open for uncalled-for attack.

And you don't need confirmation from anyone that you're not a rabbit abuser, Jaks...you know you're not. If the comments are getting to you, definitely disable them.

Oh, and how do I find your videos? I'd love to see them...

one thing i have learnt about the internet - there are many, many morons in the world, and they LOVE to express themselves on the internet. it's because they feel safe hiding behind their computer monitors, you can guarantee they would never ever be brave enough to say thesesorts of things to your face! they arejust gutless bullies.

i would personally disable the comments. that way people can still enjoy your bunny videos without it being ruined by those few nasty people who leave their silly comments underneath.

I hate trolls.

I know i'm not a turd, its just annoying to deal with allt hese people. I'm goign to disable comments on all my bunny videos today. All the other ones aren't bad. All the bunny ones just seen to attract stupid or lower people's IQ's upon watching.

It is kind of nice that they care though, it is just a shame they jump before knowing the truth, but as long as you know they are idiots then it doesn't matter. How can i find your vids on there so i can go have a look? I love babies!

Back