Velveteen Lop Babies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SQUEAL! So Beautiful!! How do you handle all of that bunny beauty at once?! And I love their squiggly little whiskers.

Daddy bunny is gorgeous also! I am very partial to: 1. BLUE bunnies 2. Velvety-fur bunnies 3. Long droopy e-lop style ears He's got the total package ;)

Mama looks like a sweetie, too. They were destined to have TDF kits!

He may not have told you yet - but that daddy wants to come to Texas for a visit...and bring along some babies so mama doesn't have to tend to so many.

Of course he'll wait till they're weaned...

In other words - can I steal ...um...yeah...steal..them?

You can pick one up if you'd like! lol. I have one staying with me(Broken Blue tort), the solid blue tort and a broken blue doe going to NY, and one goign to Sam. . .

I'm sure there's enough for you guys! them ears, they make me squealish every morning, I can't wait to get out and see them! my poor horses, they haven't been getting the attention they want.

Well I went through and Sexed them all today, took me a little while, they didn't want to cooperate. 4 solid blue does, 3 broken blue bucks, 1 solid blue-tort buck, 1 broken blue-tort doe. . . . It was Weird to say the least.

P3280015.jpg

I LOVE it when they lay with their little noses together, and the little blue tort's ear just flopped over. That is blue tort, right? LOL.

P3280013.jpg

The little broken Blue tort, She's my sweetie, I have to think of a name for her now

P3280012.jpg

He's going to NY this summer to my sister's. She got hte first pair of VLops and I got those two Vlops from her- Ears and Cater(she needed to thin down and knew I loved the VLops) and that buck, Ears, was a blue tort.

We had a bad run in during the week. The coldest day of the week, and one of the broken Blue's was out of hte box and not moving in the morning. I warmed him back up and he's fit as a fiddle now, but I was soo scared that he was going to die. I had baby bunny-a-cide that day, two of my day old Dutch babies were also out of their box.

P4020007.jpg

One of the girls laying out of the box with mommy.

P4030013.jpg

The little blue tort buck, . . . those ears . . . .

P4030035.jpg

My little girl, she still doesn't have a name yet, but she cuddles with me now.

P4030014.jpg

One of the little girls(Samantha, I have to talk to you about yours, you've got a little girl)

P4030016.jpg

This is one of the boys, that little baby that had gotten cold, died the other day(hence why I need to talk to you Sam about yours, that was the one I had marked for you cause he was special) He had been marked in one ear to let me know which baby he was, because I had been working so hard to keep him alive and marked in the opposite ear for BunnyBunbun/Samantha. I haver to bury him once the ground softens up a little bit, right now it's like cement. *sigh*

oh my gosh they are adorable. and they've grown so much.

such a variety of colours, and broken and solid.

thanks for the updated pics! hope to see some more pics in another few days or a week.

Oh my utterly goodness oh dear too cute.

My heart is actually hurting a little bit lol!!!!! It twanged painfully at every photo- it needs a bit of a rest now Hahahahahaha :p

P4110085.jpg

That's the boys! One broken blue is going to Lisa(KY) and one is going to Virginia, the solid is going to NY!

The solid girls:

P4110089.jpg

One of them is Samantha's, one goes to Virginia, one to NY and one to Lisa(KY)

And the last little girl, that's staying with me, she got named Sophie:

P4110093.jpg

I Love the way their ears have all come out, I paired my parents up VERY well. Shelly doesn't have the greatest ears, or ear carraige, and I got Kevin for his ears and carriage.

Over all, I am incredibly satisfied with this litter, other than the one that I lost. The two going to VA are going in exchange for two Vlop babies of the other ladies. She's got five(all diff bloodlines from mine). She found my website and emailed me from that.

Latest posts

Back