Velveteen Lop Babies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
I finally had a litter, and boy watching mommy Shelly was interesting, she got so HUGE and this morning, she was normal again and I was tickled.

Several Brokens, soem I will guess are blue(Mommy's broken blue, daddy's solid blue) and I'mgoign to venture a tort/blue tort guess on a couple of them. THey have torts behind them so I'm hoping!

P3180016.jpg

There is a total of 8, I'm soo excited, I've been waiting for this litter. . . . I just wasn't expecting anything this large in litter size, I had been told 4-5 were usual for the breed from past breeders. I'm going to be keeping at least one of them.

didn't take complete stock of how many brokens versus solid blues, but one solid blue tort, and one broken blue tort. *Squeals* i'm soo excited. I'll get updated pictures in a day or two, i just want it to be a bit warmer before I pull them out of the box again. I just LOVE those ears! I'll have to get a V-Lop from a different rabbitry and keep one or two of these babies.

P3210032.jpg

Found another little solid blue in the back of the box! EKK!!! 4 Solid blues, 3 broken blues, 1 solid blue-tort, 1 broken blue-tort . . .. The blue torts are both spoken for, I might possibly keep one of the broken blues but I'm not sure yet.

Literally the cutest things I've EVER seen.

Blaze_Amita wrote:
P3210032.jpg

Found another little solid blue in the back of the box! EKK!!! 4 Solid blues, 3 broken blues, 1 solid blue-tort, 1 broken blue-tort . . .. The blue torts are both spoken for, I might possibly keep one of the broken blues but I'm not sure yet.

Hi, can you post pictures of the doe and buck? I'm trying to get a good eye for nice velveteens.

That pic is so cute with them all snuggled up together. Gosh, 9 babies, you'll have your hands full when they are hopping around...

More photos please!

PB070030.jpg

THis is daddy, He had the head and ears that I liked from the prior pair of VLops that I had.

PB070031.jpg

This is mommy, out of hte two does that Mr. Young had(Her and her daughter) I liked her better via markings, but neither doe had the ear carraige that I was looking for, hence for the buck's ear carriage.

More baby pictures uploading now . . . Such little-big darlings

Latest posts

Back