Veggies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
Just for fun, to see what veggies our buns like the best:D

Ebony loves her Parsley, always the first thing out of the bowl:eats:

Pebble is a member of CAA - Cucumber addicts anonymous - uh,just don't tell her I told ya, she doesn't want people toknow:bagheadhehe

Mine both love kale! Poppy usually leaves herveggies until I leave the room, but when I give her kale she startsmunching right away! :)

Karona is soooo picky! She likes brusle sproutsan parsely but nothing els i have tried yet.The neibour kids think tishularious that she wont eat carrots!!

mine isnt too picky. he loves celery, kale,romaine/iceburg lettuce, carrots, he LOVES apples and pears. and likesbanana. wasnt too keen on the banana until last week actually.

my buns go after dill like no tomorrow!

they are also major fans of mustard greens, parsley, and cilantro(although, they don't get it but once in a blue moon as the smell ofcilantro makes me gag. . . i hate the stuf. . .)

My bunny always eats the Romaine lettuce first.She is a piglet for all veggies though, except cucumbers, I don't knowwhy, but she won't eat them. In fact, she will toss them out of thecage at me! "Ugh, poison!"

~Star~

Parsley, baby carrots (they play tug-o-war with them), and carrot tops.

They also love their banana or apple slice every morning.

I bought two packages of blue berries (which weren't cheap!) thinkingthey would like them, and they don't....so they are wasting away in myfridge:?.

- Amy

undergunfire wrote:
I bought two packages of blue berries (which weren't cheap!)thinking they would like them, and they don't....so they are wastingaway in my fridge:?.

Eat them!!:bunnydance: I love blueberries!! Yum yum:)

Latest posts

Back