Vash Passed Away Today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so deeply sorry for your loss.How heart breaking. My thoughts and prayers are with yousweety. :pink iris:

Vash.gif

3994493_l.gif

Lots of Hugs and Kisses

Loppy, Loopy, Poppy & Big Mama

[align=center]It's no wonder that the loss of abun can be as heartbreaking (if not more) than the loss of a humancompanion. The pain cuts sooo deep that... *sigh* there is noway to finish that sentence.[/align]
[align=center]All I can do is take comfort in knowing that there is nopain or sadness where angels fly. And such sweet, innocent littlecreatures MUST be angels... don't you think?[/align]
[align=center]:bunnyangel:[/align]
[align=center]:pinkpansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::purplepansy:[/align]
[align=center]My heart goes out to you.[/align]
[align=center]:rainbow:[/align]

OMG< this is awful....Jenni, I'm SOOOOsorry to hear this....nothing that words can describe...you know whereto find me if you need to talk.... :(

Oh Jenn
hug.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss. We're here for you, whenever you are ready. All our love and best wishes.

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

[align=center]:heart:
[/align]

OH Jenni, I am sosorry!!! We all loved your Vash stories.He was such a handsome rabbit and I loved looking at hispictures. He will be greatly missed. I know thatthis has been devastating to you. Take the time you need togrieve and we will be here waiting for you when you feel ready to comeback. In the meantime I hope that little Zatch can bring alittle bit of comfort in this sad time. Hugs and muchlove. Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

Oh, God, I just don't know what to say except, Iam so sorry. This is just too awful forwords.

Lots of Love and Bunny Kisses,

Jen and the Critter Crew

I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember looking at the photo of this bunny all dressed up, and it made me smile.

Deepest sympathies.

Jenn I am so sorry to hear about Vash passingaway. I want to say to you that you are not alone during this sad anddifficult time. My heart goes out to you and may you find comfort inthe coming weeks and months.

Sincerely,

Mike

Latest posts

Back