Vash Passed Away Today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
It is with the heaviest heart that Ihave to say that Vash passed away today. Poor Jenniblu is so lost andconfused. He had a wonderful last day with his mom.

While we may never know what took him, we think it was hisheart. Many of you may not know but Apollo and Athena were Vash's halfbrother and sister.

Jenni may not be one for awhile as she tries to adjust to lifewithout her beloved baby. He was and always will be her heartbaby.

I am in tears and just wish I knew what to say.

Jenni my heart truly goes out to you. If you need me I'm here for you Sweetie.

Apollo was there to welcome his brother with open paws. :tears2:

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

:hug:Jenni, I'm here for you.

Tina

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Jenni i am SO SO SO sorry I know how much Vash was your baby boy .. andthere are no words to describe how terrible that loss is.

I dont know what else to say at this moment except that I am so very sorry and whatever you need please get in touch with me.

RIP Vash :pink iris:..you were beyond loved

I am so sorry Jenni... if there is anything we can do .. just ask.

My heart is so heavy right now, my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight

Susan

Oh no Jenn. I am truly sorry for your lost. Buck will watch over him with Apollo. If you need anything please pm me.

Take care

Angel and MeatHead

NO!!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Not Vash!

I'm hiding Tiny in the closet and nobody is ever gonna know I have a flemie again...

Jenni,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't begin to share my feelings and sorrow. I do understand.

I know Popcorn Bunny (Zatch) won't be the same as Vash - for one thing- he's far too energetic. BUT..I will be praying that God cansomehow use him to ease your pain and sorrow right now.

I'll PM you later.

Peg

OMG ! Not Vash !!
:shock2:

Oh Jenn, I'm not complete shock shock.

I'm here if you need me.

:hug:

Dear Buck,

Please take care of Vash, and please let Jenn know that Vash is safe and warm with you.

:rose:

Oh Jenniblu, :sad:

I'm in shock. I can't believe this! :bigtears:

Words can't begin to comfort or express how truly sorry I am. Good Lord. You poor Woman.

I'll be thinking about you a lot and praying for you. I just can't believe it.

:rose:

I'm so very very sorry.

With Deepest Sympathy,
-Carolyn

I so sorry to hear about the loss ofVash. There is nothing sadder for me than to visit the boardand have to read about the loss of another beloved bunny.Sparky, Scooter and I send hugs to you in your time of loss.

I am so sorry to hear about loss passing on.. Its so sad. Hewas so cute.

:sad:Cristy

Jenniblu,I am so very sorry for your loss.

You are in my prayers and thoughts.

:pray:

Oh Jenni, what a terrible shock! I am so verysorry. Vash was such a beautiful boy - I loved seeing him all dressedup, like it was no big deal for him. He was such a truly gentle giant.I can only imagine how devastated you are, and understand you wanting abreak from the forum. We are all here for you when you need us!

Jan

Latest posts

Back