Valuran's vet visit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m.e. wrote:
Ithink mini-Rexes just have the propensity to be solid. Rex isn'tfat at all, but he certainly has a football shaped little body, andvery firm, round midsection.
You have just described Bo! LOL! I thought he was overweightbut really couldn't see where except his mid section kinda bows outwhen he's flat on his tummy.

He's such a good little guy. He leaves some of his pelletsand eats them later. He doesn't overeat unless I gave him aton of treats! He eats his hay too :)

I hope that sweet Valuran is doing better today. I can'timagine giving Bo a liquid medicine! :shock:I can barely trimhis claws.

He's fine when things are pleasing to him, but I don't like annoying him at all!!!!!!!

Valuran has sneezed a few times today, but not asmuch as yesterday. I'm sure it takes a bit to fully get into hissystem, as it is with us.

It's going to be an adventure, but we'll get through it. He still letme pet him today, so he's not that mad at me...yet.

Latest posts

Back