Valuran pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
The ole Smurf blanket strikes again! He justloves that blanket so much. I folded it up and tossed it on the floor,as I was taking down the spare cage. We cover the cage with the blanketfor privacy, leaving the front open for air of course.

Anyway, he's been laying like that for about an hour now. You can just about see in his face how happy he is on that blanket.

What a babe!

Absolutely a beautiful boy!

-Carolyn

Yeah, me too. I've always loved that smokey greycolor, on any animal. When I was a kid my grandmother had aMaine Coon cat that color. He was an awesome cat and loved me topieces, even though I couldn' t pick him up because he was over 20pounds. I miss that cat!

He is BEAUTIFUL! How much does he weigh? how old is he? Does he like being held?

Thanks Bo B Bunny.

He's around three and a half pounds right now,and no, he doesn't liketo be held. :( None of my bunnies like being held. I so wish they did,but have to content myself with just petting them and loving them upthat way.

Well, he's gorgeous and some bunnies are just notfond of being held. At least you can pet him and he's happyto lay around like in those pics.

I especially love the look he has in the one picture..... his eyes sortof drowzy...it seemslike they are so happy whenthey get that look!

I also love bunny behinds.... too cute if you ask me.... so that pic is adorable :)

Oh, of course I had to put in a bunny butt pic! Especially after our nude Sebbie picture.

Well Fergi, you can come on one condition, bring that Flemish!

Hmmmm....I heard that!

I'm bitting my tongue to continue on withthe nice, considerate compliments on the beautiful bunnyphotos......HOWEVER it wouldn't take much goading to coax me into, ohnever mind......you just had to join the "speedo crazies" didn'tyou??????

Raspberry

Hmm...I think I was part of the invention of the Speedo Craze. :p

Awww, I still love ya Raspberry! And Sebbie too, of course. It just toughens him up! Yes, that's it.

Fergi, it'd be a Bunny Bonanza! In all seriousness, I want a FlemishBAD. My husband was talking about "when we get our next rabbit...." andwanting a Mini Rex with coloring like Chompers. I told him one: "Idon't know about four rabbits," and two: "Our next rabbit is a Flemish!"

I think he's worried that a Flemish will beat up our cats. :p As it is,Abby our Diva chases our Siamese out of the room when he's annoyingher.

Stephanie, you wantfour rabbits? :shock: You are crazier than Carolyn, and that's saying a lot!

Raspberry

hahahahha.

No, not four rabbits right now. Three is a handful, especially when two are only six months old (or around that).

Of course, who knows when we move? Especially when we buy a house!

Bunnies, Bunnies, everywhere!! In my "happyplace" I have hundreds of different animals. I want to be Steve Irwinsdaughter so I can grow up in a zoo! If I ever have my way (and enoughmoney) I would start an animal rescue for both domestic and exoticanimals.

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back