Vain Rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your rabbit love mirrors?

• Yup! My bun loves to play with the mirror!

• Sometimes. My bun will look at the mirror, but no playing.

• Not at all. My bun doesn't notice the mirror.

Results are only viewable after voting.

kherrmann3

Reaction score
Does anyone else's rabbit love mirrors? Berry-Boo loves to play by the mirror and she stares into it and "plays" with her reflection. Am I thinking too far into this? She always seems to nuzzle up to the mirror.

100_3714.jpg

100_3713.jpg

100_3715-1.jpg

Billy was scared of his reflection for about two weeks. After that he more or less ignored his reflection and wanted to see what was behind the mirror. He would stand up on his tippie toes to see over the mirror...which makes me think that he understood that it was just a reflection (something that I had only heard of chimpanzees understanding).

Dippy is facinated by our bin, its not really a mirror but its shiny and he can see himself in it though its rounded so it makes him look funny shapes!

LOL, maybe it's a Rex thing :) Gixxer LOVES to look at himself in the mirror. It's so funny, stop at the mirror, groom himself and then check his reflection again. Gotta look good for Alaska, ya know ;)

Here's more of her playing around with the mirror lol. We took her out and let her play in the hallway, and she always comes back to the mirror! :) She has also started doing dead bunny flops into the mirror. Then she just lays there, chillin' with her reflection-friend.

I feel pretty...

Oh, so pretty...

I feel witty, and pretty, and BRIGHT! :p

I ran out of lyrics... lol

Uhhh... Hi?

Back