Vacation Planning?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which travel website would you choose?

• Expedia.com

• Travelocity.com

• Orbitz.com

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

bluedimplett

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I will be taking a Cruise to Mexico (becaase there is a port of call in my city and it will save me airfare) Anyway, i have never booked through a travel website before and don't know who to trust.

There is: Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz that I have looked at. The prices are all about the same with like a 5-10 dollar difference.

Do any of you have first hand experience with any of these websites? Or there a better website to try?

Thanks!

(I also added a poll if you wanna answer that way)

I'm going on a tour of Egypt via Gap Adventures. www. gapadventures. com I was extremely impressed with the level of professionism and organization from the staff!

I'm totally psyched for Egypt, and can't wait for my trip!

I use Expedia mainly for research and then go directly to the airline, hotel, etc. and book directly. The problem with booking directly with Expedia (or any of these travel websites) is that if there is a problem, their customer service stinks and since you booked with Expedia, the vendor won't help you directly.

yeah, thats why i'm so iffy. I work at Sea World San Diego in customer service and we always get calls from customers that are mad at that these websites because they aren't accommodating them with changes. And we cant do anything about it because it was not purchased through us. *sighs* right now its the best deal i can find.

slavetoabunny wrote:
I use Expedia mainly for research and then go directly to the airline, hotel, etc. and book directly.  The problem with booking directly with Expedia (or any of these travel websites) is that if there is a problem, their customer service stinks and since you booked with Expedia, the vendor won't help you directly.

Latest posts

Back