Utah

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_Toast

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else on here is in Utah? I've been trying to keep an eye out but haven't seen anyone. Maybe I just have a blind spot:biggrin2:

My owners Names are Sashamarie and Bryan we live in Midvale UT. We moved here due to daddies job transfer. We want to meet and have more rabbit friends and I want to meet other rabbits myself. Hi my name is buttercup what is your name.
-Buttercup :D

I'm Annie Oaklie a big beautiful fawn flemish giant. My human is Sarah. We live in Midway up in the Heber Valley. You sure are a pretty rabbit Buttercup. I have pictures of myself on my blog. It's titled "Annie Oaklie" so it's pretty easy to find :)

You sound like a nice bunny and its a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully we can have a future bunny get together if our owners would like that. I hope my owner post more pics of me that is if she can find where to post pics.
I weigh six pounds last time I went to the vet and I currently wasn't feeling good but now all better. I'm curious what is the breed weight for the flemish giant I've always wanted one.

I believe breed weight is 13-20lbs. I'm just shy of 15lbs. Did I mention I might be pregnant? My babies will need good homes, hint hint ;)

yeah I would love to have one lol I don't have a cage space big enough for one. If I do I'll let you know. How much space do they need for that big of bunny. Do they eat more food than your average size rabbit and require more or only the same? I'll have to ask mother and Dad if I can get a sister or a brother from you. Doubt it though. It would be nice to have someone to play with and keep me company.

I eat a lot of hay. I only get about 1/3 cup of pellets per day. My human owns horses so I just get the loose grass hay that falls out of the big bales. So I'm virtually free to feed :) I do need a lot of space. My hutch should be no less than 4' long x 2' wide x 2' high so I can turn around easily and carry my ears up. And those dimentions are only if I get let out on a daily basis.

I'm living in a 8' long x 4' wide x 6' high walk in run so I've got tonz of room. And I use it all! I may be a little spoiled.

Wow sounds like you live in the lap of luxery. I live inside with my owner and I can see everything that is going on. Mother defintly needs to update my living space. Its adequate but definly not big enough for me so in exchange I get out to stretch and hop around for half an hour.

rabbitpss wrote:
Any Other Utah rabbit people here.
:helloHey there!:wave: I am in Tooele. Moved here this past September from Massachusetts. I am new to this forum and new to bein a Bunny Mommy and lovin every second of it!!! Nice to meet you :rabbithop

Bunnytamer and I are family. We live here in Tooele and raise Sandy and Fawn Flemish Giants. Recently had a new batch of 7 bunnies! Yeah!!:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back