Urine Guards

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimD wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Cristy,

It's a bit hard to see, but if you look at the two following pictures,Buck makes his own hay racks and they work beautifully. Hewas kind enough tomake two for my little ones. He'syour man to ask, as JimD had pointed. out.

-Carolyn
Look at that precious girl, Cali..... I just want to smooch her on her big cheeks! ..... hay racks? what hay racks??? ;)

She'll useany excuse to post a pic of my bunnie :p

I love her big cheeks too, Bo.

Buck hand-makes his hayracks. They're beautiful.

Jim,

Ohhhhh No YaDon't!!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Jim,

Ohhhhh No YaDon't!!

-Carolyn

But you said I could keep her.

Oh, I see now.

Did you edit that post?

Waaaaaaaaaaah:(She's takin my bunnie!

THE PICTURE!! You could Keep THEPICTURE!! I did edit that post because I realized that wemay have misunderstood each other.

Gosh, you're getting just like that RaspberrySwirl!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
THEPICTURE!! You could Keep THE PICTURE!! I didedit that post because I realized that we may have misunderstood eachother.

Gosh, you're getting just like that RaspberrySwirl!

-Carolyn
(thinking to myself)...hmmm how can I get that bunnie? Ahhh..the Phantom knows :cool:!

Oh, JimD, didn't I tell you...she bites?

21_caerb.jpg

21_rabbt.jpg

Run Away - Run Away!!!

-Carolyn

We dost not believeth thou!

Such a sweet bunnie could not possibly bite my head clean off!

(How'd you like the movie?)

mygrl2k3 wrote:
Inthe first picture. I see you have a hay ball rack like i got forRoger. Do you get alot of hay that falls out and getswasted? Luv has another kind and both just seem to have somuch waste. anyone have any idea's on a better hayrack?

Cristy
It doesn't fall out too much. I have another hay rack thathooks onto the side of the cage and whenever Wrigley would pull out apiece of hayhalf of the hay in the rack would fall out of thecage and onto the floor :?

Jenn

These are the same things hleigh99 was speaking of. I have a cage inside the house that shows how they work quite well.

My urine guards seem to work quite well! I use them as a 2 in one deal.I use it as a urine guard and a baby saver for little ones who want toget outta the nestbox. They are easy to snap on and snap offas well which makes cleaning easy! Just remember to keep a close eye asurine can come back onto the rabbit if sprayed hard enough.

Here is her cage showing how I use it all around the cage, except thefront because of the door and its already baby save in front!

cage4.jpg

This one shows an outside view from the cage how they just 'snap' intoplace. Excuse the buny butt..she thought she HAD to be in every picturesince I was using her cage. :)

cage2.jpg

A view from inside the cage... gotta love the zoom button! LOL!

cage3.jpg

Last but not least... Allure just blopped down as if she was wore out from her home being a photo session...

Allure.jpg

Hope this helps! I love them as a matter of fact I ordered more todayfor my new section of cages! (Which I really need.. thank god for sickbunnies LOL! this rabbit is in quarintee right now. :) )

They come in 12 inch sections and cost $1.25 plus shipping.

http://www.bunnyrabbit.com/price/petcagecombo.htm

~*~Amanda~*~

Okay now I feel like I'm sellin' this product called E-Z Urine Guards... :)

Hmm... as I look at the pics I posted.. it lookslike I don't use the corners right LOL! It seems like I cansnap the corner edge piece off and it would fit closertogether. I guess I'll have to try that tomorrow. ;)

Babybunnywrigley

Dwarf_Angel04's guards are probably better than mine, and cheaper. Minedon't have the bendable middle for corners, but theystillwork fine.

JimD wrote:
We dost not believeth thou!

Such a sweet bunnie could not possibly bite my head clean off!

(How'd you like the movie?)

I liked the: Run Away :shock: Run Away parts very much. Lovedthe Killer Rabbit part the most, and the People that say Ni was verysilly, but funny. It seems that the more I reflect on it, the funnierit becomes.

:)

-Carolyn

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
This face isprecious!
Allure.jpg

After an episode yesterday(another story, doe kindled 9 days early), that precious face better be preggers! LOL!
When I saw this picture, I thought WHAT a darling face. She looks so irritated! :)

Latest posts

Back