Urine/chin rubbing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momto3boys

Reaction score
Is it normal for Pickles to rub his chin in urine before rubbing it on everything else in the house??

Snickers is constantly rubbing his chin on stuff but Pickles will pee, rub his chin in the urine and then rub his urine covered chin on everything, LOL

I'm assuming this will stop eventually, he did get neutered last Friday so I know it takes up to 4 weeks but I had just never seen them do that before.

Momto3boys wrote:
Is it normal for Pickles to rub his chin in urine before rubbing it on everything else in the house??

Snickers is constantly rubbing his chin on stuff but Pickles will pee, rub his chin in the urine and then rub his urine covered chin on everything, LOL

I'm assuming this will stop eventually, he did get neutered last Friday so I know it takes up to 4 weeks but I had just never seen them do that before.

Ha! Ha! :)

I never heard of a bun doing that but it sounds like instead of spraying he has sort of combined the chin rubbing and spraying into one.
Probably after a few weeks post neuter he will not have the urge to do this anymore..which is good for you :D

Iwould not worry about this at all

Latest posts

Back