urgent-memphis bunny in need of a home.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I recently received an email from the HRS director in Arkansasregarding a cute little female dutch rabbit in need of a good home asap.

Im not sure what her story is, but Im assuming time might be runningout for this little one. She is a year old and her adoption fee is*yikes* only $5.00. If anyone is interested, please pm me for more info.

Here's her pic...myis she cute:

dutchrescue.jpg

Oh my gosh. I wish I could do something, but I'm at my limit with four.

The Petco stores here always have rabbits for adoption. Maybe they could help?

Has anyone contacted DENISE. She is in arkansasand I looked for hours on the net to try and find her one but could notfind one at all. It was like the state was barren- I never heard fromher again. I will pm her. If anyone knows her maybe you could update usas well

baci

I was thinking about that too!

I think thats why this lady contacted me...when Denise was asking aboutadopting and we couldnt find any in Arkansas, I emailed this lady(she's the HRS coordinator). She mustve kept my info.

Anyway, its at a shelter so I wonder about out of state adoptions. I emailed the lady, still waiting for a response.

Let me know if you have any luck with Denise!

I just got word that this is a high kill shelterand this bunny has been there far too long. I saw that some of theother animals only had 72 hours to be claimed or be out down.

I dont know how much time this bunny has. Can anyone help?

I've got an e-mail into our one and only local rabbit rescue to see if they're the ones that got her.

They're pretty good about pulling any that land at the shelter.

Oh that is great news!

Snugglysmom, thanks so much for checking on that for me! I was planningon calling today, seeing as my email to the shelterwentunanswered.

I received another email from the HRS coordinator in Arkansas, she saidshe makes a lot of trips out that way as well to help get bunnies outof high kill shelters.

Hurrayfor this little sweetheart. I hope she found a wonderful home :)

Latest posts

Back