URGANT Is this seagrass Basket safe Poll

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this seagrass basket from target safe?

• Total voters
Youre wanting to buy $10 unsafe item from ikea but wont entertain the idea of online shopping for guaranteed safe items that are actually cheaper? I just linked you a site with thousands of items that could be given to rabbits safely.
Even Petsmart does free shipping.
Also I came on here for tips not for people to rude to me, you could have phrased that better and gotten the same point across. Theres no point in making someone who already feels terrible to feel worse.

But for this item it isn't coated with Clear lacquer
FRYKEN Box with lid, set of 3, sea grass seagrass - IKEA so it is safe? .....

I would say, there is only one way to find out for sure. E-mail Ikea and ask if this stuff is treated with anything that could be problematic, like conservatives, mold inhibitors, processing chemicals etc. - or not.
A poll by random people on the internet is not the best way to get an info noone here can have.

Anyway, as long as you don't use it to feed him regularily I wouldn't worry too much as long as there is no sign "Keep away from children!"

I would say, there is only one way to find out for sure. E-mail Ikea and ask if this stuff is treated with anything that could be problematic, like conservatives, mold inhibitors, processing chemicals etc. - or not.
Asking random paople on the internet is not the best way to get an info noone here can have.

Anyway, as long as you don't use it to feed him regularily I wouldn't worry too much as long as there is no sign "Keep away from children!"
already did! Said it was good for this item! This means its safe!! They respond quick!! FRYKEN

Back